Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Powder Room Pets?

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Hi everyone

Totally off :eek:fftopic: for a Power Room thread -

but I just wondered if any of you gals have any beloved pets? If so, it would be nice to share photographs! I have 3 siamese cats - alfie (seal point) lula (chocolate point) and merlin (blue point) and here they all are:

alfie-3.jpg

lula-1.jpg

merlin-2.jpg

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
mysterygalpup.jpg

This is my baby! Her name is Sasha, a Lhaso Apso. This is going to sound awful, but, she was actually supposed to be for the kids but, mom got a little attached to her :eusa_doh: :D

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
My dog is named Sasha. He's a chow-collie mix and he's so beautiful that he gets a lot of compliments. He has also survived cancer much longer than the oncologist said he probably would.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
I have two kitties :)
Mister Nick Charles who is my silly baby:
mrcharles.jpg

He loves Tulle A LOT
mrcharles02.jpg

And Miss Emma (she used to be just Emma until Queenie started calling her Miss)
emma.jpg

Oh, and Landgirl- I LOVE siamese kitties. My last two before Emma and Mister Charles were a blue point and a chocolate point, and we had two seal points when I was growing up. The house is a lot quiter without siamese... lol

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
crystalface said:
I also want to get a small dog.

I don't think my landlords will allow either. :(

Oh yeah, it can be mondo hard to get a pe into an already rented apt. Mine is 85lbs, and that was a challenge getting a big dog into a new place.
Good luck tho.

LD

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
My Brood

I love seeing everyone's pets!

Since I'm away from home much of the day Guinea Pigs are my pet of choice right now (although I saw a Llasa Apso puppy this weekend that melted my heart--I'd love one or a terrier in the future). They entertain each other while I'm at work and entertain me when I get home.

FLmtrio.jpg

My boys: Brownie, Claude (the father), and Lionel

FLtrio.jpg

My girls: Poopsie (the mother; I lost her on Friday sadly), Goldie and Nora

flpeppler5.jpg

The baby: Claudette doing her party trick of drinking out of a cup. I got her 3 weeks ago, not knowing Poopsie was so near the end of her life.

Rosie

One Too Many
I'm sorry for your loss imoldfashioned.

Here are my baby boys

IMG_0576.jpg

Samson aka Shuggy Boggie, Cookie Face, Shimmy Sham, Cookie, Shuga Face, Shuga Butt, and any mixture of those names, he'll be 4 on November 1.

IMG_0588.jpg

Sebastian aka Bast, Cat, Big Fat Black, Fat Cat, Top Cat, Kittums, Lovey Num Nums, Kit Kat Fatty Wat he's 12.
IMG_0531.jpg

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Rosie--amazing how these creatures attach themselves to your heart.

Samson's a cutie! Reminds me of a little dog I used to know named Martini.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
One word of caution about terriers, they can be a bit high strung! We've got one as well...well, a rat terrier. It sounds like it would be an ugly dog, but she's really cute, but a handful!
Old fashion; those guinea pigs are so adorable! How are they as pets? My daughter is really wanting a small critter, but everything I've read about end up being kind of a stinky problem.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is my 26 pound British Short Hair, Lily-Beth, she's 7.
She is so sweet and pudgy, and just a bundle of love. She snores really loud.

Here's Miely cat, my 9 year old tortie. She is very loyal to me, and a bit stand-offish. She's very vocal. The grey toy mouse in the picture is a mouse that she's had since she was a kitten. She walks around with it in her mouth, grooms it, holds it while she sleeps. She's quite an odd little animal, very quirky.

And finally, this is Carmina Burana. She passed away this May at the age of 12 and a half. She was the most amazing, noble creature, and I miss her everyday. I just had to show a picture of her, she was really quite beautiful.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
lilypm0.jpg

lol lol lol That picture's great! My rat terrier thinks she's a human. She'll seriously sit on the couch like that and look around and act like she's really following the conversation :rolleyes:

LadyDeWinter

A-List Customer
Emmi and Filou

Here are my babies. I might sound strage but for me they are like real babies (I don't have children) and I love them soooo much.

Filou:
227475.jpg

Emmi:
227476.jpg

I adore my cats they are so sweet and graceful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy