Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Received my new Lost Worlds Buco J23 (also comparisons to other jackets)

Mysteryo

One Too Many
Congrats, it looks really good! I bought Ton's LW J23, few years ago, it's a hell of a jacket! I call it "the Tank" as it's the stiffest heaviest jacket I have, and far from being broken in!

8feeca787843ab2d73907c4f5398e3a1.jpg

What is considered Lost World's signature model?

Their Bucos, both J-24 and J-100 are fan favorite. I like Leathertogs and they make a cool Highway Patrol jacket. I just don't understand why do they make the pockets decorative on these jackets, though. Aero does that too.

Mysteryo

One Too Many
Their Bucos, both J-24 and J-100 are fan favorite. I like Leathertogs and they make a cool Highway Patrol jacket. I just don't understand why do they make the pockets decorative on these jackets, though. Aero does that too.
Hi, Monitor! What do you mean by "pockets decorative"?

Congrats, it looks really good! I bought Ton's LW J23, few years ago, it's a hell of a jacket! I call it "the Tank" as it's the stiffest heaviest jacket I have, and far from being broken in!

8feeca787843ab2d73907c4f5398e3a1.jpg
Why the F did I sell this jacket!!!! Looks awesome on you man!

OceanBreeze

One of the Regulars
LW makes jackets that are of heirloom quality. Regarding the fit my suburban at the tightest belt fits perfectly. My raider fits perfectly mid belt.

The belts make a huge difference in addressing different build types. Personally I prefer mine fairly tight.

Communication with Stu is concise and professional... the second time I ordered he did say "Guess you must have loved the first one!"

mihai

A-List Customer
For decorative pockets, I guess you refer to http://www.lostworldsinc.com/Highway_Patrol_Motorcycle_Jacket.htm ?
The pattern, hardware are true to the vintage original in every aspect(fake chest pockets included). I have both the LW and the vintage one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy