Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recommendation needed!

tomgat

New in Town
Hello guys
I need your recommendation on what colour pants to wear with a dark brown sport coat? I have to attend a dinner meeting out of my city next week. I want to wear the sport coat instead of suit so please let me know if you have any good recommendation for me. And also please tell me if you know any good Sports store in UK.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Captain Lex

One of the Regulars
Yes. Obviously make sure the brown of the pants is distinct enough from the brown of the coat that it doesn't look like it's supposed to match. Other than that, you have a lot of freedom there.

Peacoat

Bartender
As Capt. Lex noted, you will want contrast between the trousers and the sport coat.

And as Otter said, they drive on the wrong side of the road. Our tendency is to look right and step off the curb. Zap. Another tourist killed or seriously injured. It almost happened to a friend of mine, but I knocked him back just before he was hit. And he frequently goes to London. A little alcohol and a lapse in concentration is all it takes. It gets a bunch of us Yanks every year.

Welcome to the Lounge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass