Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Robert Pattinson's original A2 (and a request for the forum)

Jaime

One of the Regulars
Don't care about the actor, just an awesome jacket. Anyone knows the maker?

hq-robert-pattinson-eclipse-crepusculo-amanecer-breaking-dawn-twilight-fotos-imagenes-1.jpg

hq-robert-pattinson-eclipse-crepusculo-amanecer-breaking-dawn-twilight-fotos-imagenes-21.jpg

hq-robert-pattinson-eclipse-crepusculo-amanecer-breaking-dawn-twilight-fotos-imagenes.jpg

hq-robert-pattinson-eclipse-crepusculo-amanecer-breaking-dawn-twilight-fotos-imagenes-3.jpg

And there it goes my request, anyone of you gentlemen have an Eastman Warhorse A2 in russet? And if has, will share some pictures? I will be very grateful.

Dunno. Some Broncos have that collar too, but the epaulette doesn't look like mine. The zip is telling with the angled teeth. But I'm at the limits of my knowledge.

GoodTimesGone

One of the Regulars
The jacket definitely looks vintage. It kind of has that late '40s-early '50s private purchase look with the knits. Although with the throat latch and stitch holes from removed patches it could be WWII issue. Robert Pattinson is THE biggest young male actor right now with the success of the Twilight movies. I was never jealous of his fame, money, or millions of ecstatic female fans-but I am jealous of his jacket. :cool:

Atterbury Dodd

One Too Many
What I like about the jacket is the slim fit and collar. Also I wonder where I can get some britches like those? I like the fact that they are not jeans but look tough enough even to work in.

Last edited:

PoohBang

Suspended
jeans look like they could be a persimmon dyed jean. Sugar Cane made one that looked like it. Is wearing your shirt inside out the cool thing to do?

Gene

Practically Family
The jacket definitely looks vintage. It kind of has that late '40s-early '50s private purchase look with the knits. Although with the throat latch and stitch holes from removed patches it could be WWII issue.

Probably replacement knit cuffs and waistband on a WWII issue jacket, God knows he could afford a dozen of them.

Edward

Bartender
Just goes to show you that a classic look like the A-2 never goes out of style. Although, I wonder if he knows he has his POW-MIA T-shirt on inside out.

Looks to me more like a faded-print T-shirt (pre-worn, vintage looking tees seem to be hip among the kids right now), with the photos reversed. Mmnn....... that said, then the stitches for the patches would be on the wrong side..... maybe is inside out, then. Maybe the photographer wanted that washed-out look from the shirt, and turning it inside out was the way to do it. Seems an unusual choice of shirt for a young English guy, unless the sort of 'Vietnam chic' that was popular in my day has come back round. [huh]

Jeez guys. Give the guy a break. He's a hot actor and young. Give him credit for the A2 will ya? ;)
Seems like a good kid, and those are some sort of publicity/ad shots. He's not meeting the Queen for cryin' out loud! Wish I was young again and had the dough for a Dubow A2! The ball snaps on the collar also reenforce the Dubow model.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot