Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rue's Movie Picks

rue

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you like them too :)

Danger- Love at work (1937) with Ann Sothern, Jack Haley, Mary Boland, Edward Everett Horton and John Carradine. An absolutely goofy, but fun movie. At first all I could picture was the Tin Man, but I forgot about it after a short time.

The Princess Comes Across (1936) with Carole Lombard and Fred MacMurray. A pretty cute screwball comedy.

Beauty and the Boss (1932) with Marian Marsh, David Manners and Warren William. LOVED this pre-code film :)

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
If I see more, I'll post them... it's hit and miss as to what I find :p

wizard-of-oz.jpg

I love you....:p

Miss Moonlight

A-List Customer
I hope nobody's watching these movies on their laptop when they can watch them on their big screen....

My laptop has a 17" screen- got it specifically because I like to watch a lot of video. But I'm going to check out that link, since darn Netflix won't stream through the PS3 still (that network's been down awhile, all supposed fixes not working).

Hmm, I happily watched The Thin Man (from Rue's link) on my phone last night :D
Good for late night movie watching without disturbing anyone.

I used to put movies on my iPod just for that reason. :)

The Topper movie with him in it would be great. I wouldn't mind seeing that again. I was :rofl:

You can see that free from Archive.org- right here.

:)

rue

I Adore Film Noir

A-List Customer
rue,

It was terrific! I loved it and Clara Bow was a darling, so tiny and such expressive eyes.

It was so much fun to watch it, I've heard about her but never seen a film until today. I wonder if she made the transition into talkies?

I'm still laughing at Monty with the pop-eyes :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails