Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sewing Patterns

joesruddock

New in Town
I'm having a rather hard time finding sewing patterns.

I'm looking for some gents high rise trousers and gents riding breeches.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot chaps :D

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
There are less sewing pattern for men because suits were often made by tailors. You might find drafts rather than ready to usw "pattern".

However trousers are far easier to find than jackets. Try Evadress or search etsy and ebay for "simplicity mens pattern". They sometimes have old ones.

1930artdeco

Practically Family
If you go to MAFCA.com and look under fashions, you will find that you can get copies of about 300 different patterns from 28-31.

Mike

VintageEveryday

A-List Customer
i have a few vintage patterns from my grandmother. I'm using one from 1945 now. Still on the lookout for larger sized men's patterns, but anything above a 38 is impossible to find

GHT

I'll Lock Up
i have a few vintage patterns from my grandmother. I'm using one from 1945 now. Still on the lookout for larger sized men's patterns, but anything above a 38 is impossible to find
Have a search through The Rusty Zipper collection. You can also email them with anything that you are seeking, they will let you know if they come across it on their travels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner