Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Share your own art here :)

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
I discovered a well-hidden spot out in the country yesterday that has many vintage vehicles just rusting away... :cry:

truck100.jpg
[/IMG]

Eyemo

Practically Family
I love this shot..I think it's brilliant??.what scale is the car???..:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Love your pictures CB. Looking at the fire and the stove; the smoke and the woods, I cannot avoid thinking of the wood cabin where Mozart finished The Magic Flute. How big is your property?

PS: Have you seen papagenos flying around?:p lol :eek:

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aureliano said:
Love your pictures CB. Looking at the fire and the stove; the smoke and the woods, I cannot avoid thinking of the wood cabin where Mozart finished The Magic Flute. How big is your property?

PS: Have you seen papagenos flying around?:p lol :eek:

Thank you. It is 3 acres........a beautiful, sublime and very spiritual place with paths that wind through an English garden settings. People have described it as The Secret Garden. A very healing and loving place.

No papagenos unfortunately; very beautiful bird, but, loads of hummingbirds, cardinals, blue jays etc etc and deer .

This is right outside my "Great" room
IMG_0605_edited-1.jpg

analiebe

A-List Customer
but i would so love to have one.... would you consider making a print for me if i sent you the $$$ for print & postage costs?... i truly think this is a remarkable image...

Quigley Brown said:
Gosh, thanks. I don't sell my work, though....I just give it away. ;)

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
Quigley Brown said:
I discovered a well-hidden spot out in the country yesterday that has many vintage vehicles just rusting away... :cry:

truck100.jpg
[/IMG]

That is a wonderful photo, just a wonderful feel about it!

Now, someone go and rescue that wonderful ol' car! She is art where she sits but, that art should be art in motion! :D

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Forgotten Man said:

Now, someone go and rescue that wonderful ol' car! She is art where she sits but, that art should be art in motion! :D

Thanks for the compliments. :)

You should see the vintage Nash Ambassadors mixed in there, too....

Well, here's one. There's a tree growing right out of where the engine used to be...

nash3100.jpg
[/IMG]

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Forgotten Man said:

Ahh, if only. I can tell she's been sitting there on the soil for decades and I'm certain that the collector or few who have looked at her have decided that a complete lack of floorboards, trunk, and pretty much everything else below the doorsills makes it a task too daunting and expensive to even dream about. I'm certain that the only good this once grande dame can bring anyone is trim parts. Sometimes, sadly, a car is just too far gone to justify the time and expense. :(

R.I.P.

Lee

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Man you guys have been busy.

I was looking through some of my old files and decided to redo an illustration I did in college.

crockprogress.jpg

I always hated it, but my illustration teacher (who was a prick) loved it, therefore intensifying my hate for it. So Im going to reclaim it. Im doing it in Illustrator, so it will take about 3 years ;)

LD

Grant Fan

Practically Family
Here are some from when I went to Japan. I have a thing for taking pictures of places of worship, this was in a shrine that I was just completely inspired by. But then again it is easy to take great pictures when you have such lovely things to take them of.

Japan070.jpg

CIMG0630.jpg

CIMG0632.jpg

Japan0735.jpg

Japan059.jpg

Japan072.jpg

Japan060.jpg

This is in Gion where we were told we could find Geisha, and did in fact find some later

CIMG0661.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav