Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Share your own art here :)

MCPRE

Familiar Face
Nice paintings and sketches folks, love the skulls Alexander. I have some old pencil sketches from when I was a child (some years ago), I ll have to photo them and get them on. Here is one of my Kachina dolls I carved and painted out of a work skid. I have other photos of my other dolls I would like to post. This one is a "White Buffalo".

4174993324_107e368778_o.jpg

MCPRE

Familiar Face
Here are my other Kachina Dolls, I have an Eagle Kachina in the making, he cost me my first real casualty last Christmas, a gusher in the palm of my hand :p
4175806023_806f9948bc_b.jpg

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
found these incredible wind-sculpted snow drifts along a rural Iowa road today. I really didn't want to get some artsy-fartsy shot out of it so I put my shadow for a bit of humor and to show the scale of the drifts....

drifts100.jpg
[/IMG]

amynbebes

New in Town
Love your work Methuselah

Please do, I'd love to see more
Well, if you insist ;)
On the USS Alabama, the flag was being flown at half mast because of the passing of President Ford
DSC_0214copyweb-1.jpg

DSC_0181copyweb.jpg

Untitled-1web.jpg

and a portrait for good measure
DSC_0019copyweb.jpg

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Quigley Brown said:
found these incredible wind-sculpted snow drifts along a rural Iowa road today. I really didn't want to get some artsy-fartsy shot out of it so I put my shadow for a bit of humor and to show the scale of the drifts....

drifts100.jpg
[/IMG]

This is AWESOME. I've never seen anything like this before!

Eyemo

Practically Family
QB.. I love your stuff.. When I eventually get a house, I would love to have your work on my walls...:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Espasoner