Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Me Your Jacket Accoutrements

Edward

Bartender
Here's to hoping that eagle isn't some German incarnation.

If it was, it's exaxtly the kind of thing an AAF guy might have picked up as a war souvenir.

Not period correct for A2's but are very engaging lucky charms.

Debatable. Just as some did with watches or w.h.y., there must have been at least one or two of these handed down from father to son off to the front: "...maybe it'll bring you luck too..."

Stand By

One Too Many
I took the pins off my jackets. Decided I prefer them plain.

Sometimes, less is more.
I see some A2s here that way - some A2s I feel would look better for a few USAAF patches and some nice art and need something extra somehow and look better for it if it's done - but yet, some guys post their A2s and I think they're just perfect the way they are: plain.

AdeeC

Practically Family
It sure is :)
Is yours the "Indian"?
Please post up.....
The Indian it is. Bought it form here recently. Beautifully put together jacket.
image.jpeg

Davy Crockett

A-List Customer
Not sure if you know what that is, but it is a manx cat (from the isle of man) they do not have a tail! and the islands symbol the Three legs of Man.

D

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Very nice but I'm going for something a bit less rock'nroll/punk. I do have 4 of those epaulette bar studs, not sure what to do with them. I like the look of plain epaulettes since the two tone makes the jacket special enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW