Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

crwritt

One Too Many
Crwritt, this is why I want a nice flannel slip - hell, probably all the flannel undergarments I can get. I'm always too cold in anything though!
I find it takes awhile to adjust to increasingly cooler weather, right now 56 degrees seems chilly,
and I'm just getting out knee socks, sweaters, etc. and I know once winter is over, 56 degrees in springtime will feel
nearly tropical.

NicoleAnn

Familiar Face
I started making this dress Saturday night and finished it last night :)
and it's my first time lining anything

71mjid.jpg

of65g9.jpg

2vip15i.jpg

Drappa

One Too Many
That is adorable! Especially the little heart detail on the lining! I am so glad you posted this, as I have been eyeing that pattern for months, but didn't think it would look nice as a garment. You just completely sold me on it. Any chance of modelling pics?
I started making this dress Saturday night and finished it last night :)
and it's my first time lining anything

71mjid.jpg

of65g9.jpg

2vip15i.jpg

HepKitty

One Too Many
Beautiful dress NicoleAnn! That pattern is on my to-do list just after a few other things lol what kind of fabric did you use?

NicoleAnn

Familiar Face
oh my gosh, im flattered you guys :) i just used a softer medium weight cotton material i got at walmart for about 3 something a yard. i will go put on the dress for you guys right now :) although my hair is not done. ill post it in a minute :) oh and i didnt use hooks and eyes on the bottom sleeves because i liked them turned up :)

NicoleAnn

Familiar Face
thank you nancy, i never thought of doing detail like that untill the second i was going to stitch the lining hem. now im going to do a design every time :) i didnt care that it said "not suitable for plaids" on the back of the pattern ;P
did it anyway!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
NicoleAnn, it's so much cuter on you than the pattern illustration! I've never given this one a second look, but wow!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Great dress NicoleAnn. I have that pattern but have been putting it off because of the lining. I am quite lazy.
Great outfit as always Kamikat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran