Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

I Adore Film Noir

A-List Customer
Here in Florida it doesn't really get cold enough for a heavy winter jacket so I made this out of fleece. I need to go find a cute button for the front. :)
390423_2737866972658_1436903181_3086718_1083349738_n.jpg

Your apron is adorable but your coat is fantastic! You're so tiny, how about a matching fleece tie belt?

SheBear74

Practically Family
I posted this dress already but thought I would show me all "beautified" lol. I took my 16 year old son to a jazz concert last night. We had a great time, and I am just happy he still likes to hang out with his Mama :D
IMG_7539A.jpg

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Shebear- to be honest I thought that was your significant other (and not your son) when I first saw your pic... I read it twice and was really confused because you do not look like the mother of a 16 year old. :) But I also have to say- I love your dress!

Retro_GI_Jane

One of the Regulars
Shebear, that is a gorgeous dress and the color is really "you!" Nicely done. And I hate to sound like a broken record, but I echo everyone else's thoughts...wasn't expecting you to say that was your son! Wow!

crwritt

One Too Many
I made some charm pins and bracelets from coins we found while doing maintenance on the
commercial dryers in our laundromat.Heat and friction over the span of ten years has distorted them and rolled the edges over, turning them into found sculpture.
coins 003 by crwritt, on Flickr
6455865115_be20a9eee6_m.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

coins 004 by crwritt, on Flickr

coins 005 by crwritt, on Flickr

Last edited:

crwritt

One Too Many
Love the birds on that fabric, Christ.iadell. Thank you, Amateisgal.I
ll be finding a lot more of these coins, as we are taking apart all of the dryers, one by one.

ColeV48

Familiar Face
I made this up for a holiday party last weekend. It's a lovely sheer wool. The pattern is probably a late 30's Butterick (7879). The buckle I borrowed from my Civil War collection.
IMG_1611.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy