Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

MissHannah

One Too Many
deadpandiva said:
If there are any wonky bits they aren't evident in your photos. Your hair always looks sleek and shiney. BTW I love the word wonky.

In real life it is SO not sleek and shiny!! It's like straw, honestly (well you've seen my 'before' picture!). I think the flash on the camera just makes it look shiny. I get terrible 'neck fluff' at the back too. Honestly sometimes I am tempted to get the back of my hairline lasered!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
MissHannah said:
In real life it is SO not sleek and shiny!! It's like straw, honestly (well you've seen my 'before' picture!). I think the flash on the camera just makes it look shiny. I get terrible 'neck fluff' at the back too. Honestly sometimes I am tempted to get the back of my hairline lasered!

I so do the "neck fluff" thing too lol lol , I have an army of anti-frizz products in my bathroom cabinet. One of the reasons I went for the whole vintage thing was that I could do hair styles that involved a good deal of curling, spraying, pinning.....etc, etc anything to disguise the unruly mass of my hair!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Here is a good shot of my front rolls. *not my stomach mind you... although that is true too lol*

P1130124b.jpg

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
imoldfashioned said:
Your hair looks gorgeous as usual Lolita, but I can't get over how you can balance in that position wearing those heels! Amazing!

Hehehe Thanks. :) I can do a lot more in those heels! Climbing trees for one...

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Goodbye,Ruby Redlocks!

Hello Ruby Ravenlocks!
47b8dc37b3127cceb576d3ed0f0000000045109AbOXLFk0bS

After so much positive feedback from the black wig pic I posted in the LadiesoftheLounge thread you all inspired me to give black a try.The grow-out process is a failure.However,I'm enjoying my short little Modish cut and it's even inspired a style change.An odd combo of Ladylike meets Mod with a bit of Beatnic thrown in. Later years than we typically go for here,but so much easier for me with an 11 month old.
By the way,this is what 38 looks like,just had a b-day this month.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
ok, girls, I think I've finally gotten down the right look for my new haircut. This is done with a 1in barrel curling iron, lasts all day and looks great on day 2, just more waves than curls.
2274086893_4b480c765b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80