Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Here's my look for the day :D My new hair only looks good when it's set, but not brushed out, only fingered through. When brushed, it's just sort of meh! I think it needs to grow out a bit more for a vintage look. On the other hand, I have gotten pretty used to spending lots of time in my curlers!
2460156978_ff91a769f5.jpg

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
LolitaHaze said:
30's hair... similar to Snookie's... although I think hers looks better. Yay Snookie! Ignore my goofy expressions... I was being a nutter!

9078c.jpg
9075c.jpg

YOU ARE SO CUTE!!! THE BEST THERE IS!

Where did you get that dress??? I love it.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Sunny... Thank you very much!

BonnieJean... Thanks! I used the hard plastic rollers. The soft bendy ones tend to give me more wave than curl. You hair is once again envious! I can't believe you can do your hair like that in 10 mins! I have to set my hair at least over night for something not as nice!

CherryLips... Thank you. Hahaha I think that photo is funny because of my stupid looking grin. :)

Snookie... Why thank you, I still think yours may be better than mine, but I could be bias since you are my FL girl crush! :)

ImOldFashion... Thank you. I never heard of Deanna Durbin until recently, now I can't escape her!! Hah!

Pretty Faythe... I am sorry to hear that you aren't happy with your new perm... it looks nice how you styled it though.

KamiKat... Yay for walking around with curlers on your head! Hahahah... It looks good!

Amy_Jeanne... Thanks you, Sweetheart! You are the greatest!! I made the dress actually!

CertainlyRed... Your hair looks wonderful!

alexandra

Practically Family
Well if I'm honest, I sometimes find myself accidentally saying things like "Did you delete my newspaper" as opposed to "throw out" and to say "lol" in real life. Pathetic. I've been an internet addict far too long.

Good news is that it's just an addition to my vocabulary, not a replacement lol

Snookie

Practically Family
Lolita, you HAVE to explain how to do the top...I love the wave going back and the curls coming forward. How do you secure the curls, without using a zillion bobby pins? and without having a severe part in the back? (cover that with the curls too?)

Thinking about all this makes my head hurt. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy