Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
The front of my hair is starting to get long enough for some rolls!
4510616229_064386615f.jpg

Blondie

Practically Family
Kamikat ~ CUTE !!!!!!!!!!! How short is your hair now ? I don't have any hair at the moment ( chemo ) and can't wait for it to grow, so am interested in your hair length, it gives me a guide as to when i will be able to start setting it again once it grows back.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Set my hair is larger sections of pin curls last night, just around the base and front of my head. Brushed it out trying to do a pageboy, didnt like the kink in my bangs, so pulled it back.
rootss.jpg

roots.jpg

Took pictures inside and out, trying to get a good snap of it. Outside is better view of my roots, huh, so thats what my original color is lol. My friend said I should go natural, gonna see how long that lasts.....

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Blondie, my hair is currently a chin length bob, but I have set it when it was much shorter. This is probably the shortest it's been while still be able to set. Not really a vintage look, but great for growing out a really short pixie cut.
2459817331_e3d9f6d7ea.jpg

jsands

New in Town
My husband and I went to a car show this weekend in Austin, Tx. I tried out a new style using the video from Vivian. My bangs didn't want to cooperate, but I managed to get a cute curl in the front. I received lots of comments on my hair from people passing by. It turned out to be a bit breezy, so I was glad I put a hefty amount of hairspray on the front and sides to keep it put!

S8304368.jpg

S8304359.jpg

S8304393.jpg

bettydarling

One of the Regulars
Love your hair jsands, really cute curl, the flower is gorgeous too!

I'm not in the habit of taking photos of my do's but I had a bit of inspiration from none other than little richard the other night so did a really big 50s style quiff. I often do a few little soft rolls in the front, but do a big roll like this if i'm in a hurry or my hair is misbehaving!

annas%20pics%20260.jpg

annas%20pics%20262.jpg

xitsvivx

Familiar Face
went to a car & music show this past weekend..
my hair:

img5922l.jpg

Here's another 'do I attempted since cutting the length of my hair.
Tried doing a Marilyn inspired 'do.. but Im not quite sure I liked it especialy since my bangs arent long enough to "swoop" just yet.

img5840t.jpg

img5866m.jpg

img5875u.jpg

I felt it looked a bit to matronly on me. [huh]

SayCici

Practically Family
xitsvivx, I LOVE the second do! I don't think it's matronly at all, it exudes confidence to me! You are really amazing at styling your hair, I'm jealous!

Gracie Lee

A-List Customer
It's one of those things. You're not really sure what "it" is, but when you see someone who's got "it," you know it. That'd be Viv. The fantastic hair, the gorgeously perfect make up, and something that whispers confidence and poise. Color me drab and envious. Oh, and I really love your eyebrows.

jsands

New in Town
Mrs. Peacock

Today I was inspired by the green sweater and peacock feather clip I wore. This styling thing is getting easier as I practice! :p

08397bea.jpg

e685094a.jpg

f8ef92fa.jpg

xitsvivx

Familiar Face
SayCici said:
xitsvivx, I LOVE the second do! I don't think it's matronly at all, it exudes confidence to me! You are really amazing at styling your hair, I'm jealous!

thank you SayCici! Ive seemed to get a bunch of comments on that 'do even though I wasnt too happy with it. I guess Ill have to try it out again & maybe twerk it a bit & play around.

xitsvivx

Familiar Face
Gracie Lee said:
It's one of those things. You're not really sure what "it" is, but when you see someone who's got "it," you know it. That'd be Viv. The fantastic hair, the gorgeously perfect make up, and something that whispers confidence and poise. Color me drab and envious. Oh, and I really love your eyebrows.

aww Gracie Lee, thanks! That means a lot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy