Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Ooh! Thanks, girls!
Tups, that's VERY good news! I have a navy knit dress that this would go perfect with that's very mid 30s style :D
So sorry you lost your brooch :( That is so heartbreaking!

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I was naughty. I have always wanted one of these celluloid chain necklaces with the things dangling from them and now I have one. When I saw anchors I had to have it. :D Does anyone know, how do you date these? Listing said 40s, is that right?
anchornecklace.jpg

I LOVE your necklace! I too love anything nautical. I have a couple of vintage celluloid chain necklaces and I'm pretty certain that they are 1940s.
X
BD

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
I was naughty. I have always wanted one of these celluloid chain necklaces with the things dangling from them and now I have one. When I saw anchors I had to have it. :D Does anyone know, how do you date these? Listing said 40s, is that right?
anchornecklace.jpg

Nice machine, JessesGirl! I used to sew on a modern Juki and it was a great machine. That one looks like a workhorse and looks fast!

That is so lovely. jealous...

Crafty Doll

Familiar Face
anchornecklace.jpg

Nice machine, JessesGirl! I used to sew on a modern Juki and it was a great machine. That one looks like a workhorse and looks fast!

What a beautiful necklace!

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
What a great find LinaSofia! It is so sweet! Is that what the charity shops in Sweden carry? It even has the belt.

Thanks! :) Nope, I wish! It's from an online vintage shop in the UK! Rainbow Valley Vintage. Tessa who runs it is really nice and picks out good stuff, but it's not cheap... the vintage shops here are full of 80s stuff, the few 40s/50s things you see are super super tiny and that's why they're still there...

sproily

Practically Family
Ok this wasn't a purchase because I got it for free (and not for use, for obvious reasons). Late 30's shoes, probably used for a wedding once then stuffed back in the box never to be used again.

img5834wt.jpg

img5837p.jpg

img5843yh.jpg

img5838hy.jpg

img5840x.jpg

img5841b.jpg

img5839q.jpg

sproily

Practically Family
They are gorgeous, aren't they? No, I've begun to sort of collect shoes...... But if some missus in the future wants to have them and they fit, maybe I could consider again. If I had a girlfriend, and with feet this size, sure, they might be for her.

sproily

Practically Family
A really nice sports shacket, 50's I suppose. Still with tags, reversable. 10€
IMG_5861.JPG

IMG_5864.JPG

IMG_5867.JPG

IMG_5866.JPG

IMG_5865.JPG

IMG_5860.JPG

A more Finnish type of shacket. A really nice soft material, like some sort of velvet... 10€
IMG_5869.JPG

IMG_5870.JPG

Miss Tuppence

A-List Customer
A more Finnish type of shacket. A really nice soft material, like some sort of velvet... 10€
IMG_5869.JPG

IMG_5870.JPG

Wowee, those shoes could melt any girl’s heart- perfection in a shoe!

As for the bottom jacket- is it a type of moleskin (not actually made from a mole!) well I think that’s what it’s called….

… nah, having another look at it, it looks to be a brushed cotton!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn