Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

sproily

Practically Family
I thought it could be moleskin yeah, Miss Tuppence. Haven't handled moleskin myself so I can't say for sure, but that's what I first thought of the fabric.

Lily, hahaha, perhaps it is! All girls size four, form a line! lol

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
I bought a 50s dress yesterday... thinking it'll be quite good for work!
RRBTD1.jpg

This is simply gorgeous! I love the colour combo and bold pattern - brilliant that it has the original belt also.....

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
Thank you Miss Golightly and Miss Sofia! It wasn't cheap - I normally hardly ever spend more than £25 on a vintage dress, but this one set me back £69. But I see it as a quality investment piece! :) after all, for people who buy modern clothes, that's pretty standard expense for a dress! I guess I've just got used to getting bargains... :D

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
The mermaids are so sweet! Look at their little faces....

The turquoise shoes arrived and fit so I've gone for another pair of similar shoes in the same size - here's hoping for a repeat!:

RaffiaShoes.jpg

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Thank you Miss Sofia! I think they'll go well with so many things - I just love that style of shoe (late 50's/early 60's) - the cut (if that's the word!) is so feminine.

Your wedges sound fab by the way.....

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes, all these items are from Playclothes in Hollywood! I will model the dresses on - hard to tell what they look like when they're just flopping about on a hanger. I love the mermaids too - I have another mermaid in my bathroom that holds my cotton balls in a shell she is lifting over her head. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters