Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I forgot to bid on this the first time and then it was relisted with a BIN price that was $15 less than the first time it was listed. I have been having problems finding actual vintage things that fit me so I am happy. Wish I could find a 30's dress in my size though.
bluwhi.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
deadpandiva said:
I forgot to bid on this the first time and then it was relisted with a BIN price that was $15 less than the first time it was listed. I have been having problems finding actual vintage things that fit me so I am happy. Wish I could find a 30's dress in my size though.
bluwhi.jpg
Love! So pretty.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Inky said:
While I try to sell shoes in the classifieds (cool retro Ked's, ladies, size 10, price reduced!!), I fell hard for these:

4668615817_da9d3468bc.jpg

I've given up on heels higher than 2 inches so these Posture Foundation (the PF Flyers people) replace the Ked's :) that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

Okay, seriously, those are beyond fantastic. I have some PF Flyers Oxfords (canvas) and I get compliments on them all the time.

Where oh where did you get these?!

LD

Coopsgirl

New in Town
I just made a haul at one of our antique stores. Most of what I got was on sale too.

Silver and abalone pin - I love abalone jewerly and colors go well with my red hair

silverandabalonepin.jpg

Stratton of England compact - the mirror is perfect and it still has the powder screen so I filled it with Coty powder and it's ready to go

compactmarkedStrattonEngland1.jpg

Fantastic 20s compact with "tango" chain - it goes around your finger so you can easily hold it while dancing. I'm sure every fashionable flapper had one. ;)

1920scompactwithtangochain1.jpg

1920scompactwithtangochain2.jpg

This is the one I'm most proud of, a 1930s ivory satin bed jacket in excellent condition. I gently handwashed it in Woolite and it's ready to wear.

ivorysatin1930bedjacket1.jpg

ivorysatin1930bedjacket2.jpg

ivorysatin1930bedjacket3.jpg

Lottie

Familiar Face
:eek: You sure do have a nice hubby. They're lovely.
I just ordered my first pair of remixes- they were 50% off, in my size (e.g. huge :D) *and* match my hair colour:

41OPRQtDWnL._AA300_.jpg

Now let's hope they fit!
They'd be so perfect for summer...

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
found Sat 6/5 at the Art Deco and Modernism Show and Sale in SF: Vintage 1940's rayon crepe full length gown, with old gold and pale aqua beading at neckline bodice and down the center back. Fits me perfectly, amazingly its even the right length! In these pictures (taken at the show for a quick try on) the dress came out looking much lighter, its actually a lovely raspberry shade. Upon closer inspection today, it has even more very cool 40s details than I first realized. Will try to get some tight and closeup pictures very soon.

388161829.jpg

388161499.jpg

kymeratale

One of the Regulars
I got this blouse a little while ago, but finally got a pic that is half decent. It has a tie at the neck that doesn't show up very well and adorable puffy sleeves. It is from the Jitterbuggin shop on ETSY. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Jitterbuggin
Kim is great, I got 2 blouses from her and they are both very well done, to my specifications. This one is the Irving blouse. I also got a Lovejoy, which I don't have any pics of.

I am also wearing my very first bakelite bangles I got at the yard sale last weekend. The first of many I hope. Oh, and my orchid from Belle Blossoms. At least 4 people asked me if it was real when I wore it on Saturday.

IMG_1098.jpg

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Lottie said:
:eek: You sure do have a nice hubby. They're lovely.
I just ordered my first pair of remixes- they were 50% off, in my size (e.g. huge :D) *and* match my hair colour:

41OPRQtDWnL._AA300_.jpg

Now let's hope they fit!
They'd be so perfect for summer...

Thanks Lottie! I hope when your lovely shoes arrive that they fit you perfectly!

I finally got a lovely pair of these Ferragamo shoes that I have been after for months!!!!!!:

Ferragamo.jpg

Ferragamojpg2.jpg

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
Not vintage, but they have a distinctly 50's Tikki vibe and I thought they were too cute to not share.

I'm thinking I need black cigarette pants and a teal halter top to go with them :)
4682998264_b93bf4dbde.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
maggiethespy said:
Not vintage, but they have a distinctly 50's Tikki vibe and I thought they were too cute to not share.

I'm thinking I need black cigarette pants and a teal halter top to go with them :)
4682998264_b93bf4dbde.jpg

Love! I love Kensie shoes. And that aqua accent is divine!

Jennifer Lynn

One of the Regulars
Bought a few items the past month or so.

1940s short sleeved lace dress with bolero jacket (and it fits perfectly!)
40sLace.jpg

Mother of pearl - mirrored lipstick case and sweater clasp
IMG_2326.JPG

Green celluloid and mother of pearl hat/jabot pin
DecoGrnCelluloid-MoPpin.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner