Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your view!

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member

My view used to look like this:
1000077_IMG-vi.jpg

and this (pardon the hat)

1101016_IMG-vi.jpg

Before long, thanks to my "Nasty Neighbors" (I really should contribute to that other thread), it began to look like this:

IMG_2265-vi.jpg

and this:

IMG_2469-vi.jpg

Then this happened to the older house further left of the above pictures:

IMG_2504-vi.jpg

and this:

IMG_2507-vi.jpg

So we left, and bought this (3.6 acres) in an area with strict zoning regulations, even though it's still out in the country. House will be built sometime in near future, and the 50+ acres surrounding it will eventually belong to us as well.:
landpanorama-vi.jpg

I can explain the nasty neighbor images, but it's really convoluted, and makes me HULK SMASH angry.

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Thanks, Matthew

I did get a very little bit of comeuppance after numerous confrontations when the Department of Health and Environmental Control fined them $4000, and the County Codes Enforcement Officer threatened to fine them $200/day when they sided with me regarding abatement of their nuisance.

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Appears to be digging through the dumpster, probably for something it smells (fruits or veggies).

That seems to be about a 2 year old, hard to tell sex but given the lack of visible antler bosses I'd bet female.

That is in the middle of a condo project by the way.

Tourbillion

Practically Family
I won't bother you folks with the view of the walls outside my place. I did plant sweet peas by my window, but I don't even have shoots yet.

So, I'll show you the view from my work instead (about to be replaced by the view of an 18 story condo.)

176806056_16aac1d662_o.jpg

This is a cell phone photo, I'll need to get a proper one so I can remember what I'm missing when I get a view of middle aged men sitting about in their underwear instead of the bridge and the port.

:(

Mojito

One Too Many
And another view of "our" beach, a bit further to the right.
100_0069.jpg
Further right of this we look out towards national park bushland and hills. The abundance of sand, sea and sky in these shots goes some way towards explaining why I love scubadiving and body surfing!

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Here is my winter view from the 3rd floor, backside of my house:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/theitgirl/view.jpg

My neighborhood is quite vintage, it reminds me of the neighborhood in A Christmas Story. I live in a 100-yr old, 3-story house on top of a big hill, can you tell? You can't tell from this picture, but I get to see some lovely sunsets from this vantage point. The entire sky turns red, purple and blue when the weather cooperates.

MikeBravo

One Too Many
burrrrrrr

Those pics of the snow look lovely, but how the hell do you live in it?

Here if we want snow we go to the mountatins, ski and then come back.

burrrrrrrr

Amelie

A-List Customer
I envy all of you who have a beatiful landscape in front of their houses, Its really beautiful particularly in winter (and its a winter scene here right now lol)

I am on the ground floor, so I dont have any wide view, and the building facing my is actually a doors and windows shop, not really pretty lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff