Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your view!

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
Looking out the window - building on the left is the Moderne US Courthouse from the late '30s, tall thing on right is Burnett Plaza. Park is Burnett Park. Red roof towards the right is the Art Deco Central Fire Station from the early '30s.

179250281_787195091b_b.jpg

Looking left - bricks in immediate foreground are the side of my building, the Electric Building, a 1929 office building turned apartments. Brick building further out is the Neil P. Anderson Building, a 1921 cotton exchange building turned condos. Church down the street is St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, built in 1909.

111111597_037937c176_b.jpg

Brooksie

One Too Many
OOps!!!! Wrong pictures --- now how did that happen! You would think i had been drinking and i do not even drink.

sorry every body!

Brooksie

Brooksie

One Too Many
singlethreat.jpg

Ok this is the view outside of where I work, the place I work at is right on the beach, I have been seeing a lot of whales lately.. too cool!

Brooksie

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
My back door.

Shoes099-2.jpg

Just over the dune is America's most prolific topless beach. :eek:

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Empire State Building

I was fooling around with my camera last night, trying to learn how to do some of its more advanced functions. I took a couple late night shots out my window that came out pretty cool so I thought I'd revive this old thread and share.
First, this is the view looking straight south of the Manhattan skyline. The big one in the middle is the Empire State Building. I wish it was a smidgen clearer.
I also hope the image is not too big.
ESBNightview001reduced.jpg

That was taken a few minutes before midnight. A moment later the ESB was dark.
This was taken just at sunset, looking west. It's Fordham University's Keating Hall, through the trees of Bronx Park.
KeatingHallFeb156PM001reduced.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This was the view from my back door today. I had four wild turkeys come walking out of the woods behind the house and feed for a while in the back yard.

DSC03393.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic