Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Simmons Bilt Vintage Cafe Racer

Bitchen jacket Ton.

And, for some reason, it looks like it was made for your bike.
Thanks Bobj. Might need a new helmet tho, the root beer float was good with black but maybe not so much with maroon!
image.jpeg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Yes, very nice Jacket and Fit. I like the Simmons/Alexanders I see. They always have a flair for linings.

One of these days I'll have the right Vintage jacket for you. I've got my eyes open.

Yes, very nice Jacket and Fit. I like the Simmons/Alexanders I see. They always have a flair for linings.

One of these days I'll have the right Vintage jacket for you. I've got my eyes open.
Thanks TM. If that wards were one size up I'd be set for life!

Duck

Practically Family
I just looked at the Simmons site and that Roadster is speaking to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
here in my country motorcycle has to put on license plate in the front and the the back which basically ruin the look of any bikes... :(

here in my country motorcycle has to put on license plate in the front and the the back which basically ruin the look of any bikes... :(
My plate is buried under the seat, barely visible, mounted to the frame. Only been pulled over once. We've got bigger fish to fry here in Chicago:oops:

image.jpeg
When I first put this bike together I lived in a loft, with a freight elevator that emptied right into what you might call a living room. I had two bikes then and would often over serve myself and start them indoors, causing my art gallery owning neighbors loads of anger. There's nothing quite like the sound of straight pipes just blasting through a brick cube. Sometimes, I miss being 26.
image.jpeg

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
amazing work you have done to put together such a beasty looking machinery, that chainmail over the tank looks real cool and wait ....
Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg

be honest now which one are you?

pipvh

Practically Family
View attachment 54967 When I first put this bike together I lived in a loft, with a freight elevator that emptied right into what you might call a living room. I had two bikes then and would often over serve myself and start them indoors, causing my art gallery owning neighbors loads of anger. There's nothing quite like the sound of straight pipes just blasting through a brick cube. Sometimes, I miss being 26.
View attachment 54968
I once lived next door to a Hells Angels clubhouse. They did that a lot.

Edward

Bartender

Back in the day, bikes in the UK had numberplates mounted along the front mudguard, like this:

coventryeagle-1934-2-1024x768.jpg

They looked really cool, but understandably were banned in, I think, the 70s owing to safety issues. Older bikes can still have them, but it's not something you'd be expcted or even allowed to have on something newer now. Only have to have rear plates now.

I once lived next door to a Hells Angels clubhouse. They did that a lot.

I'm sure they were interesting neighbours. I take it you never suggested they keep it down? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner