Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So, I got me this Fez see.....

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Brassmaker+horizontal+this+one.jpg

An interesting looking character.

Cheers!

Dan

Oldsarge

One Too Many
There is just something about the fez that requires a mustache, the more luxuriant, the better. Without it you look like a callow youth wearing a flower pot. With the mustache, elegance personified. And I look really, really stooopid in a mustache. It's got to be a full beard and that doesn't look bad in a fez, either. Fez and dinner jacket. Now we're talking.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
You mean like this Sarge? This is a face that has a story to tell. I can only hope my moustache looks that good in another 6 months.
7030882785_6b9227a298_z.jpg

This is an interesting short fez. Wouldn't mind having one of those for a different look altogether.
3730809888_669bb08e10.jpg

Sallah from IJTLC
tumblr_m0ymrqvady1r05tymo2_500.jpg

marcus_brody_denholm_elliott_sallah_john_rhys_davies.jpg

Cheers!

Dan

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
istanbul.jpg

Picking up and posting letters, circa 1899, in Istanbul, the heart of the Ottoman Empire.

Otto%2BLiman%2Bvon%2BSanders%2BTurkish%2Bfez%2Bcap%2BTurkey%2Bofficers.jpg

Otto Liman von Sanders (sitting, 3rd from right) with Turkish officers, 1914. Depicted in this picture: Hüseyin Rauf Bey, chief of staff of the ottoman admirality; Vehib Pasha, Commander of the south group (Gallipoli); Esat Pasha, Commander of the north group (Gallipoli); Süleyman Pasha, head of the medical service; and Cevat Pasha, military governor of İstanbul

Cheers!

Dan

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
"The Adventure of the Empty House".

"Your theory is to be just as likely as the next. Watson, have you formed one?"
"Mmmm...I think I have. The Fez, being an awesome hat, should return to fashion. It hasn't because people are yet to find a practical use for it in this sun-conscious 21st century society of ours, although it is an excellent head-warmer when inside the house on cold winter nights".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo