Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steve McColgan A2 Review Photos

Lonewolf051

New in Town
That's strange stuff, I messaged him and emailed him several days ago and I haven't heard back either yet.. I live just a few miles from SM, maybe I'll go investigate in person and report back here what I find out...maybe pick up a jacket while I'm there lol

Fadetoblack88

Familiar Face
That's strange stuff, I messaged him and emailed him several days ago and I haven't heard back either yet.. I live just a few miles from SM, maybe I'll go investigate in person and report back here what I find out...maybe pick up a jacket while I'm there lol
That would be great. I really want to know.

Lonewolf051

New in Town
Ok I got ahold of Steve, picked up right away when I called, he seemed to be just fine. I made an appointment to go to the shop tomorrow to shop around...I'll ask him about him not responding to customers, and try to find out what happened to your MA-1

Fadetoblack88

Familiar Face
Ok I got ahold of Steve, picked up right away when I called, he seemed to be just fine. I made an appointment to go to the shop tomorrow to shop around...I'll ask him about him not responding to customers, and try to find out what happened to your MA-1
I would appreciate that. He's told me several times its done and on its way and then never gets here. I'm beyond frustrated at this point.

Juanito

One of the Regulars
My experience with SM has almost been bi-polar. Three purchases went exceedingly well and he did me a favor on a USMC frogskin camo utility jacket, but in a fouth trasaction whick was returned I ended up having to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back after I return an item.

Lonewolf051

New in Town
Well I went over there and looked around the shop (picked up an A-2 as well from Steve) however in all the awe of how awesome his facility is, I forgot to ask about your MA-1. However while rummaging through racks of A-2s, I oddly discovered an MA-1 (possibly an Alpha) wrapped around and zipped up, over an A-2, as if it were a single order... Tell me, what kind of MA-1 did u have?

Fadetoblack88

Familiar Face
Well I went over there and looked around the shop (picked up an A-2 as well from Steve) however in all the awe of how awesome his facility is, I forgot to ask about your MA-1. However while rummaging through racks of A-2s, I oddly discovered an MA-1 (possibly an Alpha) wrapped around and zipped up, over an A-2, as if it were a single order... Tell me, what kind of MA-1 did u have?
I have a green nylon alpha ma-1. That sounds like you saw mine. Well now I'm very frustrated. It sounds like my order is just sitting there and I still can't get Steve or anyone else to answer my phone calls/emails. Ugh....

Lonewolf051

New in Town
I must say that was a gorgeous A-2 you had under ur MA-1! yea it was on the rack of A-2s, looked like it was in his to-do area, he was really preoccupied with deck jackets when I came in, said the last month was insane with new stuff arriving, plus some film project he was contracted for, said there was still a ton of orders to send off as well.... So it looked like your order is all done and waiting for Steve to get to just sending it off to you.... I'd just keep trying the phone numbers and hopefully he'll send it soon to you

Fadetoblack88

Familiar Face
I must say that was a gorgeous A-2 you had under ur MA-1! yea it was on the rack of A-2s, looked like it was in his to-do area, he was really preoccupied with deck jackets when I came in, said the last month was insane with new stuff arriving, plus some film project he was contracted for, said there was still a ton of orders to send off as well.... So it looked like your order is all done and waiting for Steve to get to just sending it off to you.... I'd just keep trying the phone numbers and hopefully he'll send it soon to you
Thank you for the reconnaissance on my jacket. I do feel a little better about the situation. I was starting to wonder if I was swindled out of my money. But I just don't understand why he can't return my messages to tell me my order status? Oh well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner