Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Still Life with Hats . . .

No. 1 Quality

img_2310-jpg.137610

Click ... save.

Just A Hat Rack

Practically Family
Thanks brother! I’ve been on a slight acoustic side of the spectrum.

Cheers!
Rodney
I've been more of a singer than a guitar player over the years. I played in a rock band for several years as lead singer that dabbled on the keys. I always dreaded having to play guitar and sing at the same time given my sub par guitar skills. I was thrown into the fire when I played for a few years at my church and it worked out sufficiently. The only money I ever spent on a guitar was an acoustic Ibanez which I rarely touch and an Epiphone Les Paul. I wish it were a Gibson, but the Chinese model works just fine.

Ryan
Hat size: 7 1/2

Click ... save.
Thanks Bob. When I took it I was thinking "No.1 Quality" would be a good name for the pic & represent both the hat & truck. But now I want to reshoot it with a well worn fedora that has aged gracefully like the truck. I have a moth eaten Knox Twenty that might make a good candidate. If I print the pic this time I'll call it "Drove My Chevy to the Levy..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner