Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Alamagoozlum Cocktail

FedoraGent

One Too Many
Folks,

I could have sworn that someone asked for the cocktail recipe of the Alamagoozlum Cocktail. The recipe that I am ironically using and drinking as I type this:

The Alamagoozlum Cocktail:
Sourced from Dr. Cocktail's Book

P1030196.jpg

1/2 egg white
2 ounces Genever (Bols or Boomsa)
2 ounces water
1 1/2 ounces Jamaican Rum (I use either Coruba or 80pf Lemonhart)
1 1/2 ounces Yellow or Green Chartreuse (I use Yellow)
1 1/2 ounces Gomme Syrup
1/2 Ounce Orange Curacao
1/2 ounce Angostura Bitter

- Dry shake HARD, then strain in multiple glasses. This recipe is good for a party.

FG

pretty faythe

One Too Many
wow, that looks huge! Reminds me of when I was flipping through channels earlier in the day, pbs 3 vume, the spanish pbs channel, I dont know what was going on, but there was a huge glass of something alcholic and when the guy finished drinking it the foam was all over his face and eye lashes, brows. Happened to be a black and white segment too lol.

FedoraGent

One Too Many
The recipe...

The recipe actually was meant for three cocktails in three 1oz Champagne glasses. That glass you saw in the pic was meant for a Fedoragent sized cocktail. I'm a growing boy and need my sauce.

Oh and remember that the champagne glasses are flute glasses but vintage champagne glasses.

Just kidding,

FG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran