Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The BORSALINO BROTHERHOOD

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
My new Borsalinos! This old Homburger was expressly made for Fritz Reinhardt Frankfurt.
The paper label inside was destroyed. Some stains on the crossgrain band on the brim.

borsalinohomburg.jpg

borsalinohomburg1.jpg

borsalinohomburg2.jpg

borsalinohomburg3.jpg

borsalinohomburg4.jpg

This nice Borsalino was also expressly made for Fritz Reinhardt Frankfurt and has
a retailer Sweatband . No paper label inside. The hat was mostly worn with brim up. I will do it also!

borsalinoreinhardt.jpg

borsalinoreinhardt1.jpg

borsalinoreinhardt2.jpg

borsalinoreinhardt3.jpg

borsalinoreinhardt4.jpg

Manfred, They are both fantastic! I don't think I have ever seen such a Echter Borsalino liner label. Fritz Reinhardt Frankfurt had some nice customization work. This was also the case with my Fritz Reinhardt Frankfurt P. & C. Habig.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Perry, Alan, Steve and Al, thank you all, you are to kind.
I think it was a good buy and both are the money worth. I don't have seen also this liner before, Steve.

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
What a find, Manfred. To think that the seller is in my hometown and the auction went completely under my radar... Wear them in good health!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Rudie, Frank and Splinter, thanks guys for the kind words. The Hats has the same prior owner and both in a very good condition.
Rudie, you should looking in the Auctions from Stiefelkombinat Berlin, are some more Borsalinos for sale.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Chepstow
Those 2 are exceptional ! excellent !
if more pics come up of the 2 that would be great !
saved to my favorites

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
seabass, many thanks for your kind words, I will do my best!

At first I saw the Homburg as Ebay auction. I won him. After payment, I saw the Fedora- the same seller with 9 days time limit.
I wrote him and we make a deal so I got both. That was luck!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
seabass, many thanks for your kind words, I will do my best!

At first I saw the Homburg as Ebay auction. I won him. After payment, I saw the Fedora- the same seller with 9 days time limit.
I wrote him and we make a deal so I got both. That was luck!
The extra effort paid off !
say the 2nd hat does it have the fine stitching showing on the top brim edge & edge ribbon more narrow on top than bottom....
That hat shop does it still exist ? how old can you guess these are ? original owner for the pair = wow

seabass

Call Me a Cab
:eusa_clapChepstow,
You Made my Day !
to me these pics are important & carefully saved to diffrent catagories.
to have the solo shot & noggin shot is invaluable.....
Just Outstanding set of fine Borso's,. You wear them well !
Gracias che

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80