Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Just arrived from San Fran today - one of the Al's Attire caps that Che photographed a few weeks back! What would we do without the internet??

als-attire-8-dart-1.jpg als-attire-8-dart-2.jpg als-attire-8-dart-3.jpg als-attire-8-dart-4.jpg
als-attire-8-dart-5.jpg als-attire-8-dart-6.jpg als-attire-8-dart-7.jpg

Thanks so much for the intro, Che - nice cap, well made and lovely folks to deal with.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Like the Sterkowski it goes on the list of caps to get.:) Thou you need to drape the cap to one side sitting flat on the head is not a good look with that cap.
Keith nice Al's attire nice bill and swoop of the cap from front to back.

A new Sterkowski motorcycle cap arrived today. It is very nicely made of good materials. It will be warm as it has a little padding in the crown to help it hold its shape.

My purple shirt may not be a good stylistic match for the cap, but I knew you would want to see it on my bean.

this lid is sweet

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Keith
Glad you like it
looks cool your new Al's cap
that's a full functional brim you have there ...
If he had the same cap in my size id have one as well...
I know the fabric is so much nicer in person than your pics ..
Ill make sure to get more pics when I return to Al's in a few weeks
Enjoy Amigo
che

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great picture. If you go by pictures of my grandfather, great grandfather and great great grandfather (all Scottish farmers) that picture could be from anywhere in the 20th century.
And that's not a bull. Its a highland cow.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Great picture. If you go by pictures of my grandfather, great grandfather and great great grandfather (all Scottish farmers) that picture could be from anywhere in the 20th century.
And that's not a bull. Its a highland cow.
I trust your expertise, Johnny, but...how can you tell it's a cow, not a bull?

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Stuffsmith- I was waiting for the jokes. Surprised there was only one.
Blackthorn - That's just what they are called. They don't have a different name for boys and girls, and they look very similar. Do a Google search and you will see what I mean. Also I doubt a bunch of farmers would be daft enough to stand around a Bull like that. :)
Johnny

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
I just received a 1920's/'30's cap in the mail today to use for a pattern that is one of the coolest design caps I've ever seen. It's not like anything else I own or have seen. How's that for a tease? :)

Pics to follow soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy