Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

pils

New in Town
My entry for the cap faction :)

pils_cap.jpg

/Niels

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I got this in while I was gone. The liner reads:
100% pure wool- Made in Canada- Lining Rayon
Mark of quality Fleur deLis- Curling Tam
made exclusively by Dorothea Knitting Mills Ltd.

IMG_4606.jpg

IMG_4599-1.jpg

rgraham

A-List Customer
The Hat People rock.

I just received my newsboy cap for the hat people, and I can truly say that it is twice as nice as what I was expecting. The workmanship is flawless, and the fit is perfect. One thing I liked in particular, was the fact that they did not use any kind of stiff insert in the bill of the cap. It just conforms nicely to whatever shape you like without trying to fight it's way back to flat.
They do not use any snap to hold the top of the cap down on the bill, as the weight of the material is all that is needed. And the material is soft and supple.

I will be ordering another one soon in their "extra full" cut.

onlyoneintown

One of the Regulars
onlyoneintown said:
Hey guy has anyone ever bought from this ebay store? http://stores.ebay.com/hats-capsonline

If so do you know what cut they make them? I tried explaining the different cuts to them but they didn't seem to get it. I like the Full Cut and I've bought several other that are always smaller like deep cuts and medium cuts. Thanks in advance

-Sergio

Anyone?

Nigel

One of the Regulars
My latest submission, not the best picture I'm afraid. It's an 8 panel brown herringbone tweed that I bought from Covent Garden market. Not as heavyweight as my BWear and not quite as much material but for £10 I'm happy with it.
normal_tweed_newsboy.jpg

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Here's a new cap I got today. It's a Dockers brand flat cap. I got it at Goodwill. The original tag was still on it ($20). I got it for $1. :D

The Dockers logo was sewn on the back so I removed it. :rolleyes:

Dockersbrandflatcap.jpg

Fredthecat

One of the Regulars
Nice score thunderw21 !! Nice looking cap and any decent cap for a buck is worth it.

All I found at Goodwill today was a red Turn-O-Matic "Take A Number" dispenser with numbers and stand for $8. I put it outside my office door, even the big boss had to laugh and wanted it.

Would rather have had the $1 cap

indycop

I'll Lock Up
thunderw21 said:
Here's a new cap I got today. It's a Dockers brand flat cap. I got it at Goodwill. The original tag was still on it ($20). I got it for $1. :D

The Dockers logo was sewn on the back so I removed it. :rolleyes:

Dockersbrandflatcap.jpg
Nothing wrong with that hat!!:eusa_clap

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Nigel said:
My latest submission, not the best picture I'm afraid. It's an 8 panel brown herringbone tweed that I bought from Covent Garden market. Not as heavyweight as my BWear and not quite as much material but for £10 I'm happy with it.
normal_tweed_newsboy.jpg
Nigel is the BWear too heavy a material for Spring or Summer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy