Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Golden Era Store

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
I have created an online store to help support The Golden Era & The Fedora Lounge. If you buy movies, books and anything else Amazon sells, a small percentage will go to a good cause.;)

http://www.thegoldenera.net/Golden_era_store.html

I have just thrown together a few basics so far. If you would like to see something added.....especially if you plan to buy it.....let me know.

I will add a proper link on The Golden Era later.

Thanks for your support.

:clap

Indiana Joe

New in Town
I'd been searching for a two-disk Casablanca DVD but everyone I talked to said there was only a one-disk version. I found the two-disk set! Thanks, MK!

I.J.

gobler

One of the Regulars
Very good idea MK. I love that you have Bogarts films. How about the clasic WWII films as well? Most places like Best Buy don't carry the good films.

Cheers,
Jeff

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Maybe you should get a link into www.allposters.com Every rainy day I link some more and many months we sell 50+ posters and don't even know who the people are, but the commissions (up to 25% roll on in)

Once in to Amazon can I buy anything and you get a credit for it?

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
I think so. Amazon gives higher commision on items featured, but they still give a bit from items from the search too.

As for all posters.........that is where the posters are from. Am I missing something?:confused:

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
You have my thanks and appreciation. I think you are the first person besides myself to use the store.

I am greatful to you for supporting this site with your wallet. Thanks again.

BTW:

You will love the movie.

Wild Root

Gone Home
MK, the store is swell! I took a look around and saw some good stuff. I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢ll be shopping there when I have an urge for some vintage movies.

I also really like the Golden Era site as well! The table with the phone, radio and such is just to cool! Very nicely done. The radio is very cool! The Emerson Stradivarius was a good choice!

Cheers!

Jake

One of the Regulars
Mk, when I go the golden years store and look for posters, no images appear. Hard to pick a poster that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner