Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Green Machine

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
My humble contributions to the green machine.
... So hard to capture the true color of these hats.... But they are two very interesting shades of green

the OR tends to photograph tan... but it is sort of an evergreen green ... you can see its true color more on the interior shot

f9e1bc3e62c7f62a8ce9339b7a436da1.jpg

825d2122d78e6829262cce4324ff45b1.jpg

7a03065a9cd6e37eaaad8d6daa9bc71a.jpg

aeaa90a40edac15b8b410d0a20176407.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

40Cal

One Too Many
When I saw Moon's Open Road it reminded me that i have this Stratoliner that is probably close to the same color. It's definitely got a greenish tone to it. Looks like tree bark. Hard to describe and even harder to photograph accurately.
stratgreen_zpsyfhkmjqt.jpg

stratgreen1_zps2dgqpflh.jpg

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you. Those straw hats are fantastic. It's wonderful to see such a level of creativity; you could definitely find a niche in this market. Have you considered an Etsy shop?

EstherWeis

Vendor
Thank you! It's nice to hear you like them since you all have such knowledge of hats.

I have considered one, made the account and everything.

I'm now having a website built with an online shop attached, so i guess that's why i didn't finish the etsy shop.

What straw hat do you mean? The two tone ones?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

rogerstg

A-List Customer
My first felt from ~ 20 years ago. Akubra Cockatoo. I've worn it while fishing through daylong spring showers without a hitch. It's held up well.

The color is and olive/sage green. I think the background trees threw off the color balance.

20150813_145313.jpg

Roger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy