Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

$ally

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
Well, I guess that means the split personality and the "total commitment"* approach to everything I do would be dealbreakers, then.*To me, anything worth doing is worth a maximum effort; otherwise, why waste my time and resources?
There's a difference between obsessed and committed.

$ally said:
There's a difference between obsessed and committed.
True, but at the level I commit at, it's a very fine line. (Remember the "fanatically loyal" combined asset/fatal flaw I had mentioned elsewhere?)

Most people use a lot of buzzwords; when I say something, it's usually literal unless I'm attempting humor (and sometimes even then, like my idea of "dressed to kill").

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
PA Dancer said:
So I made a simple check list for - if I stick to my list, I'll be all right.

My check list:
Must have job.
Must have car.
Must have a place to live that has a foundation.
Must have watched the muppet show.

1) Yes
2) 2
3) Slab (and I share it with roomies)
4) Loved it! Especially Statler and Waldorf, and I have Muppets in Space on DVD.

But I'm not willing to commute across the country again.

Lee

Statler: What would you do if you were a rich man?
Waldorf: I'd buy the network and cancel this show!

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Haven't been to the board or this thread in a while - you're telling me there are still handsome guys available?

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Does this mean you won't be arguing for mirror-time to get your eyeliner right?

I should have known it was a bad sign when I was talking to a guy my age, and hair product came up (and I don't bring that up) and it turned out he drops 6x on hair stuff than I do.:eek:

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
Does "single, not much older and potentially handsome after some touch-up surgery to repair what the last plastic-surgeon did to my face" count, Miss V?;)

It would, hypotheticall, but I believe I've seen your pics and there was nothing wrong with your face. You're just fishing. :p

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Eep. It should be okay now, sorry 'bout that.

I know a guy who lost the sight in one eye who got a big ol' tattoo on that side of his face. 'Twas quite the statement. Probably not very vintage though.

Nothing wrong with the eye proper (other than the nearsightedness and how it's miswired into my brain), it's the Fester Addams dark circles (secondary issue, both eyes) and the scarring where eye-socket meets cheek (left only, primary problem). This is a secondary reason why my shades rarely leave my face.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
My suspicion is that dark circles are the kind of thing that bothers you more than anybody else.

I need to go to the eye doctor and get a new perscription. My glasses got stolen a few years ago, and I just figured that a) Its only a little near-sightedness and b) I don't drive, so I never bought another pair. But I probably should. Especially to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart