Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaraB

One of the Regulars
zaika said:
oh, but claraB!! i think the gentlemen would agree, but you DO fit the last bit! you're lovely, dahling! lol
Oh my, thank you Zaika, you are lovely too!

I hate to admit I'm decent looking 'cause that means it is something in the personality thats lacking.....

.k.

New in Town
ClaraB said:
Oh my, thank you Zaika, you are lovely too!

I hate to admit I'm decent looking 'cause that means it is something in the personality thats lacking.....

i agree that ur lovely! if u accept it as confidence rather than being vain well then its all good!:)

ClaraB

One of the Regulars
Jovan said:
Seriously, what on earth towns do you and Clara live in that people don't find you attractive?

Oh I'd be tempted to blame it on the location (the middle of nowhere) but even when I lived in a bustling metropolis things weren't any different.

Don't blame my surroundings, blame me and my social ineptitude.

By the way, .k. you are gorgeous.....my guess is you won't be single for long.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Jovan said:
Seriously, what on earth towns do you and Clara live in that people don't find you attractive?

[huh] I was wondering the same thing. Are there towns full of blind and deaf men?

Then again, I'm feeling mighty old now. k is young enough to be my daughter.

Richard

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
pretty faythe said:
mmmmmmmm......cchhhhhzzzzzzzzcaaake....
{drools} careful, some of us are on diets here lol :p lol

Shhh ... some of us aren't. And some of us cook for a living. :D I might just have to bake up a pumpkin cheesecake with toasted hazelnuts later. Mmmmm. Cheesecake. Wonder if the customers will get any?

Richard

sweetfrancaise

Practically Family
LocktownDog said:
Shhh ... some of us aren't. And some of us cook for a living. :D I might just have to bake up a pumpkin cheesecake with toasted hazelnuts later. Mmmmm. Cheesecake. Wonder if the customers will get any?

Richard

With hazelnuts too? I'm not a big cheesecake fan, but anything with hazelnuts...

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I'm single and not scary looking at least.
I think I am growing weary of the single life, but people make we weary also and a little wary. ;)

RIOT

Practically Family
ClaraB said:
Oh I'd be tempted to blame it on the location (the middle of nowhere) but even when I lived in a bustling metropolis things weren't any different.

Don't blame my surroundings, blame me and my social ineptitude.

By the way, .k. you are gorgeous.....my guess is you won't be single for long.

I don't get it, are the guys around you blind?? someone as lovely as you should have been off the single market in a heartbeat.

if only i were young(err)... sigh

CoffeeDude

One of the Regulars
I'm ridiculously single. I'm assuming that counts. I had a friend tell me she was tired of people telling her that "singleness is a gift". So I asked her, "If singleness is indeed a gift, are you looking for the exchange counter?" ;)

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
CoffeeDude said:
I'm ridiculously single. I'm assuming that counts. I had a friend tell me she was tired of people telling her that "singleness is a gift". So I asked her, "If singleness is indeed a gift, are you looking for the exchange counter?" ;)

lol lol lol

Miss Brill

One Too Many
deadpandiva said:
I think I am growing weary of the single life

I don't mind being single, but I finally got tired of dating. After awhile it just got to the point where I began to loathe going out with men I wasn't crazy about. Dating just to be dating is no longer fun. It seems to annoy men that I won't give them a chance, but if he doesn't have a chance, why bother? I don't want to be that picky, but I don't want to spend time with just anyone. [huh]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran