Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The very best image of yourself

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
"Very best", probably not, but very recent; Tony and me Saturday night at an art party. Though the theme was circus, and 'fetish ball', we left the outrageous looks to the younger crowd. I was delighted when someone asked if I was Zelda, and another told me I was Dorothy Parker.
(I hope this photo isn't too indelicate for the Lounge. If so, I'll certainly remove it.)
4471396945_1e813d3888_b.jpg

Gracie Lee

A-List Customer
dhermann1 said:

Ack! I bought that same rapier for my dad! And now I desperately want to steal it back.

I'm just now getting into the Golden Era, but I've been doing Victorian stuff for a long time, so this is what you get:

P3140027-1.jpg
P3140015-1.jpg
P3140023-1.jpg

taken earlier this month.

Panache

A-List Customer
My Favorite photo of myself hands down

DSC01125.jpg

This is as nicely dressed as I think I will ever get, white tie highland attire with a martini.

I'll also add one more. This may not be the best picture of me but I think it represents who I am very well.

DSC09566.jpg

This is the way I like dressing most (nice daywear) and it reminds me of a really wonderful outing at the Dunsmuir House Highland Games. It was also one of the few occasions where I could dress the way I thought I should at one of these events (normally the Games which are almost all held in the Summer are too hot for a jacket and tie). Plus the Morgan +8 is a dream car of mine! ;)

Cheers

Jamie

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Great pictures from all of you!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
- Panache: Love the one with the Morgan!
- Gracie Lee: Love all the pictures:) (Are there more where they came from?)
- Thes FlishThngs:;) ;)
- warbaby: Soooo Cool!:)
Nick - stylish as allways!
dhermann - you are my hero!
...and on and on.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Dahrling: May I point out that the proper caption for my swordsmanship shot above is "For ze man, ze sword. For ze woman, ze kiss!!!" I would not take you on in a battle of blades!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
dhermann1 said:
Dahrling: May I point out that the proper caption for my swordsmanship shot above is "For ze man, ze sword. For ze woman, ze kiss!!!" I would not take you on in a battle of blades!

Don't worry, I'm rarely lethal.

richard d.

New in Town
Jamie...WOW...this is such a beautiful picture, actually, both of them. I absolutely adore the outfits...and the car. WHAT A CAR! I love the setting, it that the fireplace in your home? I just know you listen to Celtic Thunder also. You picture shows you are of great taste and style. These pics are great and have enjoyed looking at them. Great choice in colors too. You put them together very nicely. Richard / Jacksonville, Fl.

Panache said:
My Favorite photo of myself hands down

DSC01125.jpg

This is as nicely dressed as I think I will ever get, white tie highland attire with a martini.

I'll also add one more. This may not be the best picture of me but I think it represents who I am very well.

DSC09566.jpg

This is the way I like dressing most (nice daywear) and it reminds me of a really wonderful outing at the Dunsmuir House Highland Games. It was also one of the few occasions where I could dress the way I thought I should at one of these events (normally the Games which are almost all held in the Summer are too hot for a jacket and tie). Plus the Morgan +8 is a dream car of mine! ;)

Cheers

Jamie

Gracie Lee

A-List Customer
Spitfire said:
Great pictures from all of you!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
- Panache: Love the one with the Morgan!
- Gracie Lee: Love all the pictures:) (Are there more where they came from?)
- Thes FlishThngs:;) ;)
- warbaby: Soooo Cool!:)
Nick - stylish as allways!
dhermann - you are my hero!
...and on and on.

Thank you! I believe those are my favorite shots of just myself for the day, but I was with friends, and I alone took almost 40 pictures. My friends haven't loaded their pics yet, so I don't know how many more there might be.

P3140016-1.jpg
P3140032-1.jpg
P3140022-2.jpg

With one of my friends after a *brutal* croquet game, trying to sneak into an antique elevator, and being serenaded, along with a few other ladies, by a barbershop quartet. They were wonderful!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters