Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi in Red!

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have been alluding to this jacket for a while, it is indeed in production and I have pictures to show!

Normally I tend to just wait to get the jacket in hand, but I am really impatient with this one so I thought I might as well post some pictures.

First let's take a look at the shade of red, the jacket will be treated so it will look darker when finished

UWfWhe6.jpg

Next. let's take a look at the lining, I wanted something unique :)

blR5cmL.jpg

And now the thread

DUC8vYY.jpg

5YX9sfg.jpg

F1GxVgF.jpg

This is looking so promising!

ytHBjg7.jpg

A completed pocket :)

zxOSj91.jpg

And this as well

8Ep5IcN.jpg

Here are some more productions pics

VNF6igD.jpg

PQywLBW.jpg

ELDqStu.jpg

blR5cmL.jpg

PpkBClI.jpg

PcFbzDB.jpg

WMc1Uxe.jpg

an1qwyD.jpg

n8hCpdL.jpg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Thedi is definitely the king of details. I haven't seen or owned any other jacket which has so many nice little details like everywhere. Inside the pockets, inside the cuffs, under the collar. Great lining btw! This already looks like a work of art!

red devil

Thedi is definitely the king of details. I haven't seen or owned any other jacket which has so many nice little details like everywhere. Inside the pockets, inside the cuffs, under the collar. Great lining btw! This already looks like a work of art!

Agreed, I noticed that from my first jacket the gray CR... have been hooked since then. He is a creative genius who has an impressive attention to detail with masterful pattern-making.

Benny Holiday

I'm thinking this jacket is going to be one of the true masterpieces to be seen in these parts (which, let's face it, is where it's at where all things to do with leather jackets are concerned). I think even the likes of Bowie, Bolan and Adam Ant would be impressed with your dandyism! I'm looking forward to seeing this on you man.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
looks epicly promising, I like the details and the leather artisan feel with the tool mark and stuff like on a leather wallets or boots, seems Thedi is the only one who delivers this feel on a jacket.

red devil

I'm thinking this jacket is going to be one of the true masterpieces to be seen in these parts (which, let's face it, is where it's at where all things to do with leather jackets are concerned). I think even the likes of Bowie, Bolan and Adam Ant would be impressed with your dandyism! I'm looking forward to seeing this on you man.

Thanks, I am hoping it comes out as nicely as it is shaping up! I needed more red! :D

looks epicly promising, I like the details and the leather artisan feel with the tool mark and stuff like on a leather wallets or boots, seems Thedi is the only one who delivers this feel on a jacket.

As far as I am aware, he is the only one who does such details, it shows decades of experience and experiemntation :)

Edit: typo

That paisley lining is off the charts cool. I'm pissed I can't see the big picture as to the actual jacket design! This on certainly looks to be special. There's just the right amount of brown in that red...gorgeous!

Colin G

One Too Many
No denying the craftsmanship that goes into a Thedi. It is amazing to see what actually goes into making a quality leather jacket so you can clearly see the effort and the technical skill involved in producing one. I hope they send you more photos. I like this kind of stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy