Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi! Thedi! Thedi!

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Lol, I woke up this morning to see this notification:

upload_2017-10-17_7-45-58.png

It's true.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Very nice collection and good to see more of Thedi's jackets illustrated. I am especially partial to the shawl collar button jacket that can easily be worn with jeans or slacks/shirt/tie.

Harris HTM

One Too Many
Damn, these jackets are just awesome.... drooling...
Last year I bought me a new car so I knew it would be long before I got me a new jacket. Now that I finally got the budget I managed to bump my new car against a short steel pole, guess where my jacket money will go...
wear these beauties in good health and please post many fit photos!
Seriously, I go every year to Greece, I must visit Salonica and Theodoros, being fluent in his language will be really useful as well.
Enjoy!

CBI

One Too Many
crap - a thread I simply don't need to see!!!!!!!!! I was in email communication with Theo last year about two of the three models you have pictured. They look terrific, congrats!

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful! What hide is this?
MTC141159/5: (D-pocket) Waxed veg tanned cowhide 1.2-1.3mm in cognac brown.

MTC12799: (Triangle Man) chrome to veg tanned cowhide, deep dyed brown. I asked for 1.4-1.5mm, rather than the standard 1.2-1.3mm; Theodoros replied that he would find "the thickest" without specifying how thick. But it's absolutely the right thickness for my taste, whatever it is, and definitely thicker/heavier than the first jacket.

MTC127913: (Shawl collar) veg tanned buffalo dyed cognac 1.1-1.2mm

Last edited:

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Update: for the last two days, I've worn Triangle Man out during the day, and the shawl collar around the house when I get home from work.

The tightness that I had noticed in the sleeves and about the shoulders is all but vanished at this point.

I've learned that I really need to make sure that I have my arms all the way into the sleeve, and then they feel right. This means having the opening of the sleeve right up into my armpit. It's a different fit from most modern style jackets, which have larger, lower holes for the sleeves. But when worn correctly, it's a very comfortable fit. And as the jackets break in, it's becoming more so.

I really love both jackets, they are both in their own way just perfect.

I'll try to post some fit pics soon.

rolf s

New in Town
Indeed, I believe it is my new favorite.

The shawl collar is also just outstanding. The color doesn't seem to have come through as vibrant in the photos as it is in person. I'm going to have to try to get some photos in better light.

If the color is even better in person you are really lucky. i think it looks grat in the pictures you postet. What leather is that?

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Love em, particularly that shawl collar job. Sigh, wish they made em in my size. Congrats!

Worf
You might want to ask Theodoros if he can do something custom for you. His regular sizing seems to run a bit small, but he can do made to order work, as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo