Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thnking out loud about an "Indy"

Worf,I imagine the last picture with De Niro's dialog: "are you talking to me?" :DIf I go to NY and meet you in the street, I surely will not try to f**k you :Dnow with th pics, I can recognize you, and, won't go on the other side of the street :)should try the purple sample ButteMT put in a previous thread (or at least the hat!) :DI hesitate lambskin/horsehide because lambskin is fragile... and I really like my hh jacket, takes more time to break it, but at the end, it is worth it.and striated lambskin is the same price of hh, that is a point in favor for hh, in my point of view.but the jacket is really great and look great on you.
If I lived near Worf, I'd go Trick or Treatin' with him. That would be one scary neighborhood! lol

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
You're absolutely right. But I manage to get round it by pulling the material in before I put arms through and, when necessary, stuffing it back in. Either way it's a small quibble, for me at least.

Wlorf

My CafeRacer has drill in the sleeves and its very tight also, I usually hold the material in place inside the top of the arm with my left hand when I put my right arm in - seems to work.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Worf,
You are a very big dude. I think you could wear a pink leisure suit and still, no one would f**k with you.

Shhhh you'd think so but as my Secretary at the time discovered about me 31 years ago...

"Ah I thought you were a big scarey guy... bur you're not, you're just one big Teddy Bear."

I turned all shades of purple, but actually she was quite right, I'm a VERY peacefull man, I'd rather talk than fight BUT I've had to do the latter both in and out of uniform. Any bit of camoflage I can use to disuade the errant, drunken squint from wanting to fight the "big, scarey, Black guy" is fine by me.

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy