Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Really nice, extra heavy Brown CXL Steerhide Aero 1930s Half Belt listed for immediate purchase on our ebay sales page:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181846559516?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Aero 1930s Half Belt Brown CXL Steerhide front.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Happy Labor Day Fedora Lounge!

Tomorrow a ton of fit jackets ship...and we'll be here all week to get folks their fit jackets of choice for both Vanson and Aero!

Also, this Saturday we'll be in the shop, fitting Seattle and Northwest Locals...come on by between 12 and 5pm to check out what's new and/or get fitted for a custom jacket!

Aero Board Racer in Seal Vicenza Horsehide

Aero Sheene Board Racer Seal Vicenza front.jpg

Aero Sheene Board Racer Seal Vicenza lining.jpg

ChiTownScion

Call Me a Cab
I just sent an order to Insurrection yesterday with payment check for an Aero ANJ-4 jacket. Does anyone know roughly what the turn around sequence (sizing jacket sent, sizing jacket returned, receipt of the final jacket, etc.) will be on such an order?

hondurasdave47

Practically Family
Carrie,

Does Aero/Thurston still offer the Horween Vermont Espresso leather? I saw the Dustbowl in Vermont Espresso that Aero posted on its IG account and it's beautiful!

Dave

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
I just sent an order to Insurrection yesterday with payment check for an Aero ANJ-4 jacket. Does anyone know roughly what the turn around sequence (sizing jacket sent, sizing jacket returned, receipt of the final jacket, etc.) will be on such an order?

Thanks for your order! Delivery for the Aero ANJ-4 should be early November...just in time for the colder weather! We'll be in touch once the check clears our bank account... :)

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Carrie,

Does Aero/Thurston still offer the Horween Vermont Espresso leather? I saw the Dustbowl in Vermont Espresso that Aero posted on its IG account and it's beautiful!

Dave

Hi Dave,

I'm pretty sure that Horween sources this their Vermont Espresso from an Italian Tannery...it's a lot like our Vicenza Horsehide. However, we specify our Vicenza horsehide with as much grain as is possible and a bit thicker than the Horween Vermont...our colors are also a tad different. If you're interested in the Horween Vermont, please check out our Vicenza Horsehide. There's a whole thread about it here:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?77738-Insurrection-Thurston-Italian-Full-Grain-Veg-Tanned-Horsehide-for-Aero-Jackets/page50

Here are some detail shots of the Vicenza:

Vicenze Horsehide 1.jpg

Vicenze Horsehide.jpg

I think you'll like it quite a bit! The Vicenza is outstanding horsehide!

Last edited:

hondurasdave47

Practically Family
Thanks, Carrie!

Dave

Hi Dave,

I'm pretty sure that Horween sources this their Vermont Espresso from an Italian Tannery...it's a lot like our Vicenza Horsehide. However, we specify our Vicenza horsehide with as much grain as is possible and a bit thicker than the Horween Vermont...our colors are also a tad different. If you're interested in the Horween Vermont, please check out our Vicenza Horsehide. There's a whole thread about it here:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?77738-Insurrection-Thurston-Italian-Full-Grain-Veg-Tanned-Horsehide-for-Aero-Jackets/page50

Here are some detail shots of the Vicenza:

View attachment 35277

View attachment 35278

I think you'll like it quite a bit! The Vicenza is outstanding horsehide!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff