Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
We'll be in the shop today from 12 to 5pm! Swing by to see what's just come in or get fitted for a custom Aero or Vanson jacket...

www.thurston-bros.com

Vanson Daredevil customer fit photo--
Vanson Daredevil customer 1.jpg

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
That Barnstormer is mine..... I'll do pics and review when I can....

Worf

Hells Bells and cockle shells Worf.....what a show stopper. You will need to line up that fantastic collection of yours in that other thread.....amazing jacket mate.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Give us a call at (206) 550-3545 to put together the Custom Vanson of your dreams! We'll provide you with professional design consultation and a fit jacket to be sure that you get the desired fit!

Vanson Custom BH Front Smaller.jpg

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the love everyone... UPS left it on my front steps after I left this afternoon... Just took it in from the front of the house at 1:00 AM Thursday morning... sheeya!!!!!!! Thankfully it was still there! Dagnabit!

Worf
Worf,
I have no doubt that a bloke like you could leave your wallet open on the front step and go on vacation and no one would touch it.....you look like the man they couldn't root,shoot, or electrocute....A genuine BMF.....just saying.;)

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Come on by the shop tomorrow! We'll be open from 12-5pm for browsing...you can also get fitted for a custom Aero or Vanson jacket!

Custom Aero Board Racer Sheene in Black CXL FQHH with button cuffs--really nice combination! Check out the subtle dark brown stitching...
Aero Board Racer Sheene Black CXL FQHH.jpg
Aero Board Racer Sheene Black CXL FQHH front.jpg
Aero Board Racer Sheene Black CXL FQHH chest pocket.jpg
Aero Board Racer Sheene Black CXL FQHH back.jpg
Aero Board Racer Sheene Black CXL FQHH back yoke.jpg
Aero Board Racer Sheene Black CXL FQHH Moffat tartan wool lining.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran