Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Witchtrip

One of the Regulars
Indeed, a FQHH premier HWM. The earliest I would imagine it showing up would be end of June, but I'll prep for a little longer.

Definitely post some fit pics on your thread (I found it after I asked about ordering).

Nothing like Christmas in June/July, right?
\m/

Dugafola

New in Town
Indeed, a FQHH premier HWM. The earliest I would imagine it showing up would be end of June, but I'll prep for a little longer.

Definitely post some fit pics on your thread (I found it after I asked about ordering).

Nothing like Christmas in June/July, right?
\m/

will do. gotta set up the studio for some glamour shots!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here's a pair of custom Vanson Daredevils that came through recently! Each jacket has one of the plaid linings that are custom options on Vanson orders--red plaid and blue plaid. You can get more information on our Custom Vanson page--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-vanson

Vanson Daredevil red plaid lining.jpg
Vanson Daredevil blue plaid lining.jpg
Vanson Daredevil red plaid front.jpg
Vanson Daredevil red plaid tag.jpg
Vanson Daredevil blue plaid front.jpg
Vanson Daredevil blue plaid tag.jpg

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Is your brick and mortar shop still closed or did you re-open? I'll be in Seattle in two weeks. Although I am not in the market for a jacket right now there are some of Aero's jackets I would like to try on to get an idea how they fit and if they are suitable for me. Thanks.

plainsman

Familiar Face
Is your brick and mortar shop still closed or did you re-open? I'll be in Seattle in two weeks. Although I am not in the market for a jacket right now there are some of Aero's jackets I would like to try on to get an idea how they fit and if they are suitable for me. Thanks.
A dangerous supposition that you will only try))

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate

Unfortunately our shop won't be open for a while, as the course of action has not yet been determined--it's either repair or rebuild. We offer custom fitting appointments that can be arranged ahead of time, but we don't have any options for jacket browsing. If you have a specific Aero jacket that you'd like to order, contact us at info@thurston-bros.com and we can set up a custom appointment during your visit!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Carrie, Is the Riddley a premier fit J-106 then? Slimmed down torso and such?

Yes, the Ridley has a Premier fit...that means tighter shoulders, higher armholes and slimmer sleeves. The body fit of the Ridley is actually fairly straight, not as tapered as a J106 or a Cafe' Racer. The Ridley fits like a Board Racer!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero Premier Highwayman in Black CXL FQHH with Patriot Modern tartan lining and matching lambswool scarf! Lochcarron has a large selection of lambswool scarves that you can order along with your custom Aero jacket. Check out their scarf selection and start planning your Aero jacket--http://www.lochcarron.co.uk/lambswool-scarves/

Aero Premier Highwayman Black CXL FQHH Patriot Modern tartan lining scarf.jpg
Aero Premier Highwayman Black CXL FQHH front.jpg
Aero Premier Highwayman Black CXL FQHH tag.jpg
Aero Premier Highwayman Black CXL FQHH chests pocket.jpg
Aero Premier Highwayman Black CXL FQHH back.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Hot damn! That's my baby. Carrie, you just made my summer! :D

It's en route to the destination!

Here's another great custom Aero that just shipped out to its new owner--1930s Half Belt in Midnight Blue CXL FQHH. This is a subtle color that's hard to capture in photos, especially when brand new...we'll need to see some broken-in photos in the future!

Aero 1930s Half Belt Midnight Blue CXL FQHH front.jpg
Aero 1930s Half Belt Midnight Blue CXL FQHH tag.jpg
Aero 1930s Half Belt Midnight Blue CXL FQHH chest pocket.jpg
Aero 1930s Half Belt Midnight Blue CXL FQHH olive drill lining.jpg
Aero 1930s Half Belt Midnight Blue CXL FQHH back.jpg

image.jpeg
You will Carrie! Super excited about this jacket!!!

Here's another great custom Aero that just shipped out to its new owner--1930s Half Belt in Midnight Blue CXL FQHH. This is a subtle color that's hard to capture in photos, especially when brand new...we'll need to see some broken-in photos in the future!

View attachment 51840 View attachment 51841 View attachment 51842 View attachment 51843 View attachment 51844

bluesforchallah

Practically Family

View attachment 51840 View attachment 51841 View attachment 51842 View attachment 51843 View attachment 51844

View attachment 51845 You will Carrie! Super excited about this jacket!!!

I was going to say, I bet I know who this belongs to.

Ton, I'm looking forward to seeing some fit pics of that Midnight Blue CXL FQHH in some natural light.
Brutha I'm looking forward to taking them! Should be here Thursday and I'll get some up as soon as I can. This jacket definately looks to have those emerald hues I was after. I'm friggn' over the moon on this one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner