Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
tenor.gif

It's perfect Carrie! Thank you for tolerating me yet again. Pics a plenty to follow!

WOW Congrats Ton
Superb jacket, color, cut etc......
Fantastic!!
Photo's to follow- looking forward to them!

WOW Congrats Ton
Superb jacket, color, cut etc......
Fantastic!!
Photo's to follow- looking forward to them!
I haven't taken it off yet! The pull up is unreal and this is the best fit I've had to date. There's no way I could possibly be any happier. I want to put another thread together so I can extrapolate on Aero's world class quality and Carries best in class service.

Hh121

Banned
I haven't taken it off yet! The pull up is unreal and this is the best fit I've had to date. There's no way I could possibly be any happier. I want to put another thread together so I can extrapolate on Aero's world class quality and Carries best in class service.

Where is fit pictures? I can't wait! How many lbs?

Where is fit pictures? I can't wait! How many lbs?
I have to wait for the light. Believe me I want to bath TFL in pics but need the light to return to do it justice. It's lighter than my j106. I'm thinking right in the 3.5oz range. I will say it's the best fitting and most comfortable jacket out of the box that I've ever owned.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Looking forward to the photos

I am taking notes

How does the fit compare to the 30’s half belt???

You obviously added taper from the chest to waist- correct?

Congrats again. New Years celebration time with a new jacket

Here’s to it warming up 30 more degrees so you can wear it out of the house.
Also, you look much bigger than a 40 in pics
Yeah my 44" j 106 actually measures a bit trimmer than this 40". At 5'11 and 215lb most 40" anything won't make it past my elbow!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
This outstanding custom Aero Board Racer in Cordovan CXL FQHH turns it up a notch with a stunning Glengarry Harris Tweed lining! If you'd like to get fitted for a custom Aero jacket, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your custom order. Check out our Custom Aero page for more information--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Board Racer Cordovan FQHH 42 Glengarry Harris Tweed lining.jpg
Aero Board Racer Cordovan FQHH 42 front.jpg
Aero Board Racer Cordovan FQHH 42 tag.jpg
Aero Board Racer Cordovan FQHH 42 chest pocket.jpg
Aero Board Racer Cordovan FQHH 42 back.jpg

germ5150

New in Town
The range of choices for linings in our custom Aero jackets is astounding--different tartan weights, cottons, herringbone tweeds, Harris Tweeds, alpaca, etc.! We'll help you find the lining that is right for your custom jacket, both in weight and color...a good match makes for a better jacket!

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

View attachment 99114 View attachment 99115 View attachment 99116 View attachment 99118 View attachment 99119 View attachment 99120 View attachment 99121 View attachment 99122

It is awesome to see my Black Steer Cafe Racer on there. It is almost a year old now and it is looking even better than new. It is my favorite jacket! Thanks again for the help setting it up and the smooth delivery process, Carrie.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
It is awesome to see my Black Steer Cafe Racer on there. It is almost a year old now and it is looking even better than new. It is my favorite jacket! Thanks again for the help setting it up and the smooth delivery process, Carrie.

Your jacket was something special! We'd love to see an update of it or even an action shot ;)!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
One final jacket post for 2017...a custom Vanson Comet PLU in a very soft brown cowhide! This leather is quite different from the heavier weight Brown Cowhide that we have in stock. The brown cowhide on this custom order is thinner, lighter and softer. It also has a very matte finish. If you have dreamed of owning a Vanson that has no break-in at all, this could be your leather!

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-vanson

Vanson Brown Soft Cowhide Custom Comet front.jpg
Vanson Brown Soft Cowhide Custom Comet tag.jpg
Vanson Brown Soft Cowhide Custom Comet open.jpg
Vanson Brown Soft Cowhide Custom Comet back.jpg
Vanson Brown Soft Cowhide Custom Comet shoulder grain.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo