Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
I've heard that rumor. :D

+1! We're working to get you a Vanson fit jacket--a Stadium...that way we'll have you fitted perfectly!

We're shipping out a ton of Aero today, but two jackets did catch our eye while packing up...

Here's an Aero 1930s Half Belt in Sherwood Green Wool with a Grey Alpaca Liner--

1930sWoolHalfBelt_zpsceba4edc.jpg

Here's a great Aero Dustbowl with Ednam Check Lightweight Liner and OD Green Contrast Stitching--

AeroDustbowl_zpse6e79fc1.jpg

pauleway

Practically Family
+1! We're working to get you a Vanson fit jacket--a Stadium...that way we'll have you fitted perfectly!

We're shipping out a ton of Aero today, but two jackets did catch our eye while packing up...

Here's an Aero 1930s Half Belt in Sherwood Green Wool with a Grey Alpaca Liner--

Carrie,
Thank you for posting my jacket, I was really anxious to see it - looks good from here!!!:eusa_clap;) Paul

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab

Carrie,
Thank you for posting my jacket, I was really anxious to see it - looks good from here!!!:eusa_clap;) Paul
That,is an amazing jacket! Great creativity, what a jacket...great stuff.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
..Or 2" longer length jacket.

After owning a VERY similar Johnson Leathers jacket to this one, I'm not so convinced! I don't ride, but in order to sit on the couch without the jacket rising up over my chin, this length would be about right.

Last edited:
Well..I put quite a few miles on a motorcycle each year on the road..(not a track). If the jacket sits above the belt when standing...it will ride up more when sitting and grabbing handlebars. Too drafty of a situation for me...so I'll take a longer length at least covering the belt.
HD

yakima

One of the Regulars
Well..I put quite a few miles on a motorcycle each year on the road..(not a track). If the jacket sits above the belt when standing...it will ride up more when sitting and grabbing handlebars. Too drafty of a situation for me...so I'll take a longer length at least covering the belt.
HD

Hi Hoosier

If he rides in those jeans, he will regularly show off his butt cheeks.:eeek:

Not a great look.

For me, a vintage length jacket and low slung jeans is a bad look.

But hey, if he likes it, good luck to the man:D

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
We still have March production*** slots available at the Aero Factory in Scotland...Order your custom Aero today and have your new, custom Aero by late March / Early April!!!

***North American Aero Customers

AeroDustbowltagshot_zps528a5f2c.jpg

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace