Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Pattern WANTED list

Lorena B

Practically Family
Honey Doll said:
mccall9070.jpg
[/IMG]

I lost out on this one....it haunts me! If anyone has seen one, I'd love to know!

Honey Doll
Gorgeous Just gorgeous!!

SayCici

Practically Family
il_430xN.36374216.jpg

For less than $18? There are other jumper patterns out there but I love the little triangle shape and the gathers. May just have to save up and go for it!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
SayCici said:
There are other jumper patterns out there but I love the little triangle shape and the gathers.[/QUOTE]

I actually know what that is called, it called a girdle. :D I havent seen too many gathered bodice jumpers, so $18 I believe is a respectable price. Ill keep an eye out for ya.

LD

SayCici

Practically Family
Ha, thank you! I figured it had a name but wasn't sure how to find out. I've found one or two patterns on Etsy that look a bit gathered, but for some reason I'm just crazy over the girdle. Time to save up (and thus take a break from eBay)!

miss_smith

One of the Regulars
Pink Dahlia said:
I need a 1920s wedding dress pattern (which apparently is the hardest pattern to find in the entire universe). There's on on evadress but I don't like it.

I just got a bunch of 20s patterns (see here). None of them are wedding dresses, although there is one "evening" dress maybe you could use one of those and alter it?

miss_smith

One of the Regulars
Coralee said:
Does anyone have a pattern for a smock apron.....the kind Aunt May in the Spiderman movies wears around the kitchen? I've tried searching the lounge, ebay and such but the closest I could find was at the Vermont Country Store ( http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/...:100:1030:10340:101080/I/f09260?evar3=BROWSE). I'm not fussy for the colour.

If anyone knows off hand wear to get a pattern for this I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

What about the a cobbler's apron pattern? You could alter it maybe.
il_fullxfull.86734489.jpg

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Picture1-1.png

This has got to be the most versatile pattern Ive seen in a while :)
If anyone has or knows where to find it (in a 40 bust or larger) please let me know.

Thanks bunches,

LD

Kitty_Sheridan

Practically Family
I've got some 50s 60s really good Ferragamo patterns and Vogues mainly for suits and dresses...

Anyone interested? I'm always after anything teens era or 30's/40s.

In the meantime can we post knitting pattenrs on here LD?

Jenniferose7

One of the Regulars
Lorena B said:
And it is this one!!!

Oh I would love that pattern! But the style is starting to come back in a alot of repro clothing (Dixiefried, Stop Staring, Bernie Dexter)which is good. But I do love making my own fabric choices and showing off the handiwork.

SweetieStarr

A-List Customer
miss_smith said:
I think I do, but it is more of a swing back...I have one closer to that that is a short kimono sleeve version of the green one.

Can you PM me a pic or details? And/or post it here if others would also be interested.

SayCici

Practically Family
B6875_2.jpg

Unfortunately forgot about this and missed out - I love everything about it, perfect in it's simplicity! I have my eye out for another copy of this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav