Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Pics in your vintage threads!

Wild Root

Gone Home
Thanks so much for the nice words! Lauren, that photo was taken before I met up with you, Dan and Josh at the Queen Mary! That's the suit I wore when I hung out with you all.

Any way, I'll do some photoshoping and get it looking like an old photo.

Root.

PS. If you look at it in the way of an original color photo, it works that way too!

ginobarracuda

Familiar Face
I just stumbled onto this thread...

Wild Root - I think I saw your car in the parking lot at the Fort MacArthur Event 2/26... sweeeeeeeeeeet..... :clap

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
I have to say that I love to see a man in suit--especially one standing next to a gorgeous classic car! How I long to see such a thing more often--the current fashions leave much to be desired in my book.

(Oh, and I rather enjoy hearing someone refer to his car by her pet name!)

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
Sure thing, Wild Root! But you must give me a lift in your car! :)

Aside from sitting in a stunning 1930-something Cadillac (I know the 70+ year old owner rather enjoyed telling me to “go ahead, test out the backseat� ;) ) and a brief spin in a '55 Chevy, I don't believe I've ever had a real ride in a vintage car!

Wild Root

Gone Home
Well, let me put it this way, if you made it out here, you would need a driver to show you around the place any way. ;) And I only have one car which is the 46.

Root.

PS. I really dig the avatar! Where did you find that photo? And, could you email me a large format copy of it? It's just the coolest!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR