Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

Bird Lives

A-List Customer
I've had some of the guys ask for some of my music....
So here are a couple things from my cd " From the Moon"....this cd is still available on Amazon.com or iTunes..
On this next one, my wife added a slide show of pics of Istanbul. Very beautiful city and kind of goes with the "Old Country" theme . Some of these pics are from our old front yard, a few years ago...

Last edited:

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Awesome jazz there! This is the stuff I was around all through highschool and into college. Per and Tamara Danielsson are friends. Tamara was my good friend in HS. Per came from Sweden and stole her away. ;)

Love your tunes, man. The sax player is impressive as well.

Cap_7597

A-List Customer
The Dane got me to Listening to Ralph Stanley the last couple of days.

But today my dad came by to borrow my Acoustic Guitar (His Tele wouldn't work for this) because Wayne Gerald's was in town for a festival and needed him to sing and play. Wayne used to be Bill Monroe's fiddler at one time.

Anyway, I asked what he would sing. Haha. He's more of a lead guitar player now days. He mentioned some oldies. One was by Hank Locklin....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR