Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

RedPop4 said:
I didn't smoke nuthin':mad: :mad: :mad:
The PI Chiefs are still available, my local shop has them. Talking to José Ortega a few months ago when he was here in New Orleans for a tasting, he was telling a story of an old guy who ONLY smokes Chiefs. But he'll only smoke one or two cigars per week.

That is about right for that large a cigar. My local shop doesn't have them. I'll just have to look online or something. [huh] :(

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Got these in the mail today.:D

PA070086.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
Thanks. Don't mind if I do. I'll have one. ;) :p
I like these alot, maybe my favorite right now:D Fly your butt over here and get one!:D

Still have 3 more wins to come in yet! must stay off of cigarbid....

There is a Graycliffe event next month at Island girl. I have only tried one of theirs and did not care for for it, but that was in the first six months of my cigar smoking. So I will give them another try.

indycop said:
I like these alot, maybe my favorite right now:D Fly your butt over here and get one!:D

Still have 3 more wins to come in yet! must stay off of cigarbid....

There is a Graycliffe event next month at Island girl. I have only tried one of theirs and did not care for for it, but that was in the first six months of my cigar smoking. So I will give them another try.

3,000 miles for a cigar and a possible run in with an alligator? :p Nah thanks. :D

I agree with you on the graycliffe. It isn't a great cigar to me. Just an average cigar with a good marketing arm. ;)

Kermez

A-List Customer
After a dinner of steak, sauteed spinich, and sliced tomatoes, I had a Fuente Fuente Opus X No. 4.

During the "second-half" of said FFOX, I supplemented my palate with some Dalmore Cigar Malt.

Haters need not respond. :D

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Found a Montecristo Vintage 1999 in the box tonight.
It was a nice medium flavor smoke. At one point the cherry
fell off and I had to light it again. For all that it seemed like
a nice cigar, it didn't keep my interest.

I had some Montecristos from that exotic island about a year
ago when I was in Japan. Not worth the money. I used to be
quite fond of those. Not sure what happened, but they weren't
all that great.

Smoked along with a bit of Glencoe 8 yr old cask strength
Scotch whiskey. That stuff does not disappoint, but I'm down
to my last bottle...

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
I had a Nub Cameroon torpedo. Yes, I know but I have to get rid of them some way. The Cameroons are the last I have left. I have to say that with a bit of time passing, they have become a bit stronger. :eek: ;)
They became stronger or your getting older?lol
I should be getting some new cigars today.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn