Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Schnottus said:
Bought them on Ebay, they looked pretty rough until I handmade some nice stems out of acrylic to make them a bit more modern, now they make great smokers. Nothing smells as good as a fresh bowl of trout stream out of them.
I'm sorry, did I understand you correctly?
You MADE those cool, vintage-looking stems on those pipes?

Where did you get that acrylic? How did you form it?

Wow.

CigarMan

One of the Regulars
Last night had a Jose Seijas Mi Dominicana . . . new Dominican Puro made by the master blender of Altadis (Montecristo, H Uppman, R&J) Nice medium to full bodied smoke . . . pretty enjoyable.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Schnottus said:
they looked pretty rough until I handmade some nice stems out of acrylic to make them a bit more modern, now they make great smokers. Nothing smells as good as a fresh bowl of trout stream out of them.
Great job on those stems!!:eusa_clap

indycop

I'll Lock Up
CigarMan said:
Last night had a Jose Seijas Mi Dominicana . . . new Dominican Puro made by the master blender of Altadis (Montecristo, H Uppman, R&J) Nice medium to full bodied smoke . . . pretty enjoyable.
Have not heard of this one! Sounds good:D

RedPop4

One Too Many
Jose Seijas has been on a short tour just this month, promoting this new cigar of his. He's not normally one to go out on tour and meet the public.

OOPs, tonight was a Partagas Serie D No.4 from 2005. Doesn't get much better.

Slim Portly

One Too Many
This morning, a Baccarat Luchadore (6x43), a mild Honduran with a Conneticut wrapper. Sweet gum is used on the cap, imparting its flavor to the smoke. I wouldn't go so far as to call this a "flavored" cigar, but it may be a nice change of pace for somone looking for a mild, sweet smoke.

BobC

Ashton VSG Robusto and a highball glass of Dalmore Cigar Malt with a twist of lemon as I type.

JP I have about another drink's worth left in the bottle I bought. We're leaving for the Bahamas on Wednesday. They won't have Dalmore there, but they will have Partagas Series D No. 4's.

BobC said:
Ashton VSG Robusto and a highball glass of Dalmore Cigar Malt with a twist of lemon as I type.

JP I have about another drink's worth left in the bottle I bought. We're leaving for the Bahamas on Wednesday. They won't have Dalmore there, but they will have Partagas Series D No. 4's.

Well they have cuban rum there to go with the Partagas. ;) I'll light up my partagas 8-9-8 for you . :D

Oh and yesterday was an H. Upmann 1844 Vintage Cameroon. The day before was an H. Upmann 50. I know, I am really taking advantage of that H. Upmann sale by JR. ;) :p
I was actually surprised by the Cameroon because I usually don't like Cameroons but this one was fairly mild and used in a good blend for that cigar. All H. Upmanns are pretty mild but I figured $15 for 7 cigars was a good enough deal to take advantage of. I am glad I did. Mild won't kill me for a few smokes. :D

BobC

RedPop4 said:
Be careful where you buy, BobC. I don't think there's an LCdH in Nassau anymore. The only one used to be at the Graycliff, but they don't have that, anymore.

Pardon my ignorance, but I don't know what an LCdH is.

We're going to Freeport, GBI and there is a well supplied shop right at the hotel as well as several others across the street. The one at the hotel even employs a Cuban gentleman who rolls cigars for them.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
St.Ignatz said:
RP Decades all seem to be my current favorites. Relaxed with a Decade Figurado today. Lots of smoke, flavor and long finish. Have you tried any of the Rocky Patel lanceros?
I have tried the vintage 90, 92 and the old world reserve.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen