Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tonight I had one of the new Hoyo de Monterrey Red Label Excalibers. Very nice; just what I expect from HDM.

Kermez, I hear you on the larger models. I prefer them also, particularly the toro or belicoso, but sometimes I don't have time to enjoy that much cigar and I would have to be restrained if I had to toss four inches of a Churchill!

Indycop, I often use Cigarbid.com also, and should receive a shipment of Por Llaranagas Maduro this afternoon. Have you tried the Sol Cubana from them? I love the Cuban Grade and they appear regularly on the site.

Kermez

A-List Customer
Mr. Paladin said:
Kermez, I hear you on the larger models. I prefer them also, particularly the toro or belicoso, but sometimes I don't have time to enjoy that much cigar and I would have to be restrained if I had to toss four inches of a Churchill!

True dat, G!

Last night I had an Arturo Fuente Privada No. 1 Maduro.

RedPop4

One Too Many
Well guys, our forums have been renovated. If you've ever visited the site, and magazine side of Cigar Weekly you'll notice the resemblence/intergration of design in the new forums. Our main administrators spent a few weeks, and really dialied it up for the 72 hours or so between Friday morning and our new launch on Sunday night.

Cigar Weekly Community Forums. Loungers should have NO trouble, as we've upgraded our software from phpBB to vBulletin which MK runs here. Please, go take a look around. Thanks.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
Indycop, I often use Cigarbid.com also, and should receive a shipment of Por Llaranagas Maduro this afternoon. Have you tried the Sol Cubana from them? I love the Cuban Grade and they appear regularly on the site.
No but I got an email offer for one of those auctions with them.:)

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Black Cat Cigars in Philadelphia has an absolute beaut they call "Sams Stash". Custom made for them with billows of full rich smoke, an easy draw, spicy as a NOLA bloody Mary with about a 50 ring size and about 6 1/2" long. I'm not sure if they will ship them but worth a try. Very limited quantities available.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
Gas Station?! Isn't that against your union contract? ;) :p
UNion....Don't get me started. I only use them for the legal protection. I have had no luck with anything else from them. At 3 in the morning you won't find much more open than a gas station though!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
Oh, I forgot to mention that I took the plunge and bought a box of Topper Danli from Holts. At $35 for a box of 25, seems like a deal to me. They are a bit rough but someone recommended them to me as a decent smoke. If they aren't I am going to have to kill him. ;) :p
lol I have not heard of those.

It only takes one call to push it well over 12 hours such as last weeks 60. We work 5 12s then off for 5 days, so technically I only work half the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart