Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Lancealot said:
Any of you fine folks ever had a cigar with pipe tobacco filler? I'm seriously considering ordering in some from Thompson Cigars.

I can't say that I have Lancealot.
I have enjoyed some of Lars Tetens cigars in the past, though they may be controversial, I quite enjoyed them. ACID basically followed the trail that Lars blazed and now seems to have usurped him in terms of branding. They are advertised as infused cigars rather than flavored.

In any event, please report back with your impressions should you make a purchase!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
PSD4 tonight. I bought a space heater for the garage last weekend and solved the "I've got all these cigars, now where am I going to smoke them this winter" problem. ;)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Got some Partagas serier D in the mail today, thanks Bob!:D :D

And picked these up from my B&m.:D

100_0608.jpg

Big_e

Practically Family
I enjoyed a Corojo Cubano. A store brand from Thompson cigar. The first cigar I had in months. I had bought 3 bundles of them about a year ago and they lay forgotten in my humidor.
Ernest

BobC

I had a La Bijou last week or earlier this week. My Father isn't as full flavored as the Le Bijou is. Both are good.

BobC

Just finished an AB SoC in my warm garage, and I've still got time for another before the night is over. :eusa_clap ;)

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
I had an Arturo Fuente Robusto Anejo maduro the other day. Not cheap. It took about a third of the cigar to get some depth to the flavor. I was bemoaning the effort and money put into the cigar then pow it kicked in. Worth a try for sure.
Sunday an RP squared edge robusto maduro in to work.
Oliveros Eight-zero torpedo home. Nice.
Tom D.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Had an Alec Bradley Family Blend at work. I haven't really taken to these so I let this one sit in the humidor for a while. Better but still not one I will get many mopre of...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24