Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

For lunch eh?I had an Amrut last night and found that I still had some in glass when I went out to the summer house this morning. I must not have had much then. :p
I think I'd do better if I started drinking earlier. Was with my wife's cousin - Ms Senior America. 2012. I'm not a fan of such things, but she's a sweetheart and very talented. Nice cool night, followed by 90° here today. You'd like the Polly's island hammock today Powers :)

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Gibsons Canadian Rye Whiskey till 04:30 in the morning,just to add,no hangover cause I only mix with water. Some folks think that's bull but if you all want to do a little experiment go to the bar or your fridge and sit down and drink 15-20 glasses of soda pop,figure that's approximately how many drinks you'd get out of a bottle and see how you feel in the morning.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Friday evening 11/2- was at a dinner dance with my sweetie at the Italian-American Social Club in San Mateo, CA. As we were being checked in a the desk, someone passed by me with an interesting looking drink in a martini glass-so I asked what it was. Had a Cosmopolitan, with adding extra Cointreau, which made the drink a very lovely pale pink colour! My new favourite!

anon`

One Too Many
Ninkasi Lady of Avalon (a Munich-style dark lager)
Elysian The Great Pumpkin
Elysian Omen (a Belgian raspberry stout and the Eleventh Beer of the Apocalypse)

I was about to get a pint of Lagunitas Brown Shugga', but the guys I was with decided that they were done after two and two-and-a-half pints, respectively. Weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
farmerboy