Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Vodka & grapefruit juice again. I'm banking on all that extra vitamin C keeping me from feeling TOO ****ty on Ash Wednesday morning. Happy Mardis Gras!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Now we are talking!

Geez ol elloweez....hahah I had some beer called "Lucky Girl" and Daniel had a beer labeled "Cabin Fever"....weee! LOL!

OH by the way...I had to repack some things around here....head over to the classifieds and take a peek at the black wingtips I was trying to sell...well they are not for sale any more....NOS beautys....the green and white shoes are too small....11B but marked wrong....did not know it until trying the shoes on Daniel....but the black wingtips are a nicer shoe....gunboats built for the evil elves master...and I ship tomorrow....early...snow or no snow.....with 4 other packages to go out.....

And later today we are having a beer called, "Hell Yes"....don't believe me? Hahahaha! Never underestimate a blonde....

Geez ol elloweez....hahah I had some beer called "Lucky Girl" and Daniel had a beer labeled "Cabin Fever"....weee! LOL!

OH by the way...I had to repack some things around here....head over to the classifieds and take a peek at the black wingtips I was trying to sell...well they are not for sale any more....NOS beautys....the green and white shoes are too small....11B but marked wrong....did not know it until trying the shoes on Daniel....but the black wingtips are a nicer shoe....gunboats built for the evil elves master...and I ship tomorrow....early...snow or no snow.....with 4 other packages to go out.....

And later today we are having a beer called, "Hell Yes"....don't believe me? Hahahaha! Never underestimate a blonde....

Which Lucky Girl?:
beer_284496.jpg
upload_UztkcC-large.png
upload_grH5rD-large.png
upload_pmhtSB-large.png

I like them all. :p

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Which Lucky Girl?:
beer_284496.jpg
upload_UztkcC-large.png
upload_grH5rD-large.png
upload_pmhtSB-large.png

I like them all. :p

Hahaha YEP! I buy some awfully wicked good beers....the Cabin Fever is super dark thick juicy beer....the Lucky Girl is also a good beer...the "HELL YES" beer says it all....lololololol! Oh the LUCKY GIRL I buy the black lager....it has more "kick" to it...and is thick and smooth...like a hundred dollar bill in a gold money clip.....

Gotta love it all. or why bother?

Highland Park Dark Origins at a friends house.

Very sweet, and not as smoky as the standard bottlings. It's not bad, just different. That said, I would not buy a bottle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara