Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Hmmmm.... I don't have enough clear lights but I suppose I can do it with some big bulb colored Christmas lights.

That will work. I have twinkling bulbs around the fenceline, but unfortunately I cannot find replacements anymore. I also have a few strands of multi-colored lights crossing the yard from the top of the garage to the house. When everything, including the deck lights are lit up, it is pretty bright.
:D

That will work. I have twinkling bulbs around the fenceline, but unfortunately I cannot find replacements anymore. I also have a few strands of multi-colored lights crossing the yard from the top of the garage to the house. When everything, including the deck lights are lit up, it is pretty bright.
:D

Alas, I only found one strand of puny colored lights. The C9 strand didn't have a single bulb in them. :doh: Good luck finding them around this time of the year too. :doh: I'll have to order them online. One strand doesn't do much fo me. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou